Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Nov 15, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Dryice (co2) on air plane
    Do they , gov and airlines, allow checked baggage with dryice on domestic flight ?
    Thanks
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Nope.. that would be considered an explosive device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's plane movie, need help [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with this film, in this time were several army pilots and crashed their plane but all of them survived apparently. Then all of them noticed that they had buried under the plane and they were just a spirits and only when somebody find their bodies, they will be able to disappear at the...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

Movie starting with bottle being dropped out of a plane window by pilot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. Anyone know the name of a Movie starting with bottle being dropped out of a plane window by pilot? It was a glass cola bottle and he drops it in the desert. Think it was Australia as some tribe men find it and don't know what it is and argue about what to use it for and the story goes from...

View more questions Search