Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d_low2342 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 08:32 PM
    I haven't had my period since nov.13 and I had sex nov. 21 could I be pregnant
    Ok so a friend of mine had her period November 13 and that was the last time. She and her boyfriend of two years decide to have sex for the first time November 21. She still hasn't had her period and she is starting to worry. She has most of the syptoms of pregnancy, but she is still unsure of what to do. I have been pregnant twice and lost them both and I don't no what to tell her. I think she is pregnant and I don't want to tell her because she will freak out more than she already is. COULD SOMEONE POSSIBLE HELP ME? She is about to be 16. I don't no what to tell her. She has lots of discharge,
    Her breast are hard, she is peeing normally, she is eating less, has lots of headaches, has morning backache, she is drinking more, bloated, very tired, the area around her nipples are darker (she says), craves pickles and summer sausage, feels hot in the mornings. I have looked at a bunch of different websites and these are some of the basics. I would love to help her but I need someone to help me help her... Thank you for helping!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 09:00 PM
    All we can do is advise her to take a HPT using first morning urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 09:05 PM

If she had sex of course she could be, tell her she may be ( why would she not think she could be ?) tell her to take a test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Me & my hubby got sex on nov 28 & I got my menstruation on Dec. 12 & I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm confused:confused: because my OB says I'm 29 wiks & 4 days pregnant, but it really confused me when is the exact date I ovulate because me & my husband got sex Nov. 28, 2008 then I got menstruation on Dec 12, 2008 & it was my last menstruation but the next date we had sex is on...

Rates Now vs. In the Fall (Nov and Dec) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm building a house and will be looking for a loan when it completes in the Nov/Dec timeframe. A lender has mentioned that rates spike during the peak season (now and the summer) when most of the buying and selling happens. Anyone agree with this? I know rates can change, but anyone think rates...

Sunset nov 4, 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

What time does the sun set on November 4th, 2006 in jacksonville fl?

View more questions Search