Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonny1988 Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 01:07 AM
    I want to be an installer. So I`ll be doing car alarms, cd players, dvd players, bloothtooth, all other things which can be installed into a car.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:09 AM
    We can do it! It will be okay!

Would you mind if I changed the title of this thread? For right now, it's just "business". If the title were a bit more descriptive, it would get more "hits" here and on the Internet for others who might want to know about the same things that you're asking.
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sonny1988 View Post
    i wanna be an installer. so i`ll be doin car alarms, cd players, dvd players, bloothtooth, all other things which can be installed into a car.
    Please list all of the other possible things. Please also capitalize the words if that's needed. I'm not an expert with things concerning automobiles, but I am with advertising and getting promotion for what someone might want to do.

If we don't put the location here and your contact information, we won't be using this site for advertising. That would be against the rules.

Jan 9, 2010, 01:17 AM

Yes u can chage the thred title.

Jan 9, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Those are the things which I want to start my business first . I want to grow slowly and steadly.
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:20 AM
    How about, "How To Start a Small Scale Automotice Electrical Service and Advertising for It?"
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sonny1988 View Post
    those are the things which i want to start my business first . i wanna grow slowly and steadly.
    We can go slowly here...

It's just important to get you noticed, "out there".

You can always change anything on any of the free advertising sites that I'll suggest to you.

Jan 9, 2010, 01:22 AM

Whatever you feel right. You are an expert in this. Can u change it or do I have to do it. If yes , how~
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:28 AM
    I can change it because I moderate this forum topic area. After 24 hours from when you first titled and asked your initial question, you're not able to change the title or the post.

Let's see if I can fit all of the words in the title...

Jan 9, 2010, 01:33 AM

OK. I am going to enjoy my dinner now will be back in 15 min. till then you can change the title for me. Thanks
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Okay, the title is changed. Is it all right?

Jan 9, 2010, 01:55 AM

Absolutely. Great work. So what's next?
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 02:04 AM
    I think that we should work on the keywords for your ads.

You've already listed what you want to do. Please give me a couple of minutes to review this thread and to make suggestions.

Jan 9, 2010, 02:06 AM

Of course
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 02:14 AM
    Possible keywords to be used at the bottom of your ads:

Car alarm installation (location), CD player Installation (location), DVD player installation (location), bloothtooth (I have no idea what that is. Plese explain.)
    Automotive electrical service in (Location), Automotive electrical reapair in (Location), (Location) car ignition service, electrical component service in a (Year, make and model of a car), car electric servicing, servicing of electrical components in cars and trucks, etc.

Do you get the idea?

What are some other words that might be used for automotive electircal repairs and installation, please?

Thanks!

Jan 9, 2010, 02:20 AM

Its mobile hands free kit which connects through blutooth. Its illegal to drive while on phone in nz now. I deal in cars only not trucks. Electrical components repair is really high level task which requires years of experience. Lets stick to installation only. I can also repair lighting faults, starter and alternator repair, check charging system.

Jan 9, 2010, 02:24 AM

I can't repair electronic modules in the car. But I can remove and refit them ealsily. But that any mechanic can do.
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 02:29 AM
    We're just coming up with possible ideas here...

Thanks for letting me know more specifics and to what you want to do.

You can ad the words that you've mentioned in your previous two posts to the keywords in your ads.
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2010, 02:30 AM
    Also, you need to make sure that the spelling of any words that you use in your ads are absolutely correct, if you want what you can do to be found when people do searches.

Jan 9, 2010, 02:32 AM

Yes , I double check them always. Where do I post my ads and how?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small scale industries [ 2 Answers ]

What are the things which I can produce with small investment

Is Using Twitter a Viable Way to Advertise a Business, Service or To Sell Things? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I've heard about Twitter. Haven't really explored it. I'm already listed on many sites on the Internet where people can find me easily when doing searches for what I do, where I am. Are any folks from this site using it to advertise? Also, does what is posted on Twitter get good...

How do I advertise on blogs and forums for a small business on the internet [ 1 Answers ]

:( I Need To Know How To Advertise On Blogs And Forums For Internet Businesses That I Have Going On Now I Would Like Some One To Tell Me How To Use Blogs And Forums To My Advantage To Get Traffic To My Website How Do Blogs And Forums Work And Which Forums And Blogs Get The Most Exposure On The...

What is small scale business [ 1 Answers ]

The definations of small scale businesses

View more questions Search