Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 05:09 PM
    Comcast remote setup dvd
    ComCast remote control
    Setup for AUX

I set up the video for SVideo.
    I now have a blank screen and I do not have a SVideo cable to get the video. I am looking for screen shot of the AUX setup to get to the video setup to go to some video I can view on the TV. A sequence of button pushes would help as well.

Thank you,

Max
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2010, 07:37 PM

Sorry, but I don't quite follow what you are saying. Are you trying to program the Comcast remote to control your DVD player? Are you trying to program it to change TV inputs? Or are you trying to figure out how to connect something to your TV's S-Video connection without an S-Video cable?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comcast remote doesn't work with TV on and lights off. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a HD DVR from Comcast, and if my TV is on and it is dark in the room, my remote will not work?? If I turn the lights on, or there is natural light in the room it works fine. It also works if my TV is off no matter what the lighting. I have a Sony Bravia LCD flat screen.

DVD operation with comcast remote [ 1 Answers ]

How can I use my comcast remote to operate my DVD player?

Comcast remote control won't work w/ DVD player [ 4 Answers ]

I have Comcast cable. Recently, the remote control - 'Comcast On Demand Custom 3-Device Universal Remote Control' - stopped functioning partially. We could still change channels, but it wouldn't turn the TV on & off, change the volume, or turn on the DVD or VCR hooked up to the system. We...

Connecting My Comcast HD Box to Insignia DVD Recorder [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm having some trouble connecting my Insignia NS-DVDR1 DVD Recorder to my Comcast HDTV Cable Box and my Vizio L42 HDTV. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Philips 3400 DVD Recorder + Comcast Cable/DVR + TV = connection woes [ 5 Answers ]

Good evenining, everyone. I have recently purchased a Philips DVDR3400 recorder to go with my Vizio HDTV and Comcast Cable/DVR, and for the life of me I can't get the connections to work. I bought the Philips 3400 specifically because it had an HDMI output connection (assuming this would give...

View more questions Search