Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmataher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:32 PM
    I had a lump on my bottom and a lot pf uss came out of it and there's a black hole on
    I had a lump on my bottom and a lot green puss came out of it and there's a black hole on that exact place and then I developed another lump right next to that place. I went to see the docotr and he told me that again its nothing to worry about but this time he gave me some antiobiotics flucoalscillin 250 something like that and this was like 8 monthd ago but the lump was there and now its still there however a lot of white stuff comes out if there's any pressure so what shall I do? What could it be?
    jillrenee15 Posts: 103, Reputation: 11

Jan 3, 2010, 12:58 PM

Where exactly, on a cheek or in the juncture? Do you have any other cysts, like in groin, armpit, around waist, inside of thighs? I would ask about Hidradenitis. See a derm who might deal with these things more often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on the bottom of my penis [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 and yesterday, I discovered a small pea-sized lump on the bottom of the left side of my penis. Its kind of purple-ish, and it doesn't hurt at all, except for a little discomfort when I sqeeze it. I'm kida worried that it might be a sist or something, because then I would have to talk to...

Hole in bottom of inground liner pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inground Clayton and Lambert pool, 37' X 19' by 8' deep on one end, 3' at the other end, steel walls and sand/cement bottom. I have a hole in the deep end bottom which tore a hole in the liner and lost about a 18 inches of water before I started pumping out the water to empty it. I...

Patch hole in bottom vanity sink [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a vanity sink over two years ago and just installed it. Well when the mold was poured there must have been a air bubble when they poured it, in the bottom of the sink where the sink overflow runs into the drain ( about 1 1/2 inches from drain). It is about half the size of an pencil...

View more questions Search