Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit31mehta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Hi, I am an Indian Citizen and want to work abroad. How can I get the work permit?
    Hi,
    I am an Indian citizen. I wish to work abroad. How I can get the work permit as where ever I apply for the job for UK from the job portal they ask for the work permit. I don't know how I can get the work permit to work in UK?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 01:16 AM
    Hi, amit31mehta!

If you click on the following search, you might find something helpful to you. I hope that you do!

Getting a Work Permit United Kingdom - Google Search

If you vary the words in the search, you'll get different results.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have an indian passport with uk Work Permit . Need to visit California , USA on vac [ 1 Answers ]

I have an indian passport and I am working in UK with UK work permit. Can I apply for a Visiting visa to visit California, USA for vacation?

Can a Indian citizen working in the UK on a work permit visit the United States [ 1 Answers ]

Hi 1. Can a Indian Citizen presently working in the UK on a work permit ( valid until September 2010 ) apply for a tourist visa from the US embassy in UK. 2. If anyone has been successful in obtaining a tourist US visa while working in the UK on a work permit, guide me on any additional...

Work permit [ 2 Answers ]

My husband in uk now he havwing work permit visa .his company sponsor accommodation And others fees related to house can I apply for dependent visa , I have one daughter. She is now 4years 8 months old. Can I get the visa. Husband visa validity up to 2012.

Work permit requirements for a NZ citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I am a New Zealand Citizen and would like to know if I need a work permit to work in the US? If, yes then are the application requirements for me same as for e.g. a person from India or do I get a special consideration because of my new zealand citizenship. Thanking you in anticipation.

View more questions Search