Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishtankster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Free diagram of a coleman mobile home gas furnace
    Does anyone have an owner's manual for a Coleman mobile home gas furnace... I can't read the model number, but it's pretty old. I'd say about 20 years old or more. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Mitch
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 06:10 PM
    You really need the correct model number for a manual. Most of them are different. Usually model numbers are on a tag on the face of the furnace when the front door is removed. They are made so as not to be easily destroyed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for coleman evcon presidential gas furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I need a wiring diagram for a Coleman Evcon Presidential gas furnace. Where can I find one on the internet?

Electric Coleman Mobile home furnace [ 6 Answers ]

The blower fan keeps running and will stop until the breaker is shut off for a while. It may run fine through its complete cycles for a day or two, but will do it again! The furnace hasn't been used for about 4 years. What needs fixed or replaced, and where do I find these parts? The trailer was...

Replacing a Coleman mobile home furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I recently purchased a 1972 Fleetwood with the original Coleman 7680 furnace. It needs to be replaced. What recent Coleman model would be compatible? Thank you.

Coleman Mobile Home LP Gas Furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Coleman 7900 Series LP gas furnace in a 1988 mobile home that is used as a weekend cottage. During the winter, the furnace works fine when we are in the home and the thermostat is set to 68. When we leave, the thermostast is lowered to 45. When we return 1 to 2 weeks later, the furnace is...

1956 coleman gas furnace mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Does any on e have a diagram the I could find some where or get free tro wire up this furnace correctly some one before just rogged it up and it does noe shuy down once heat get to temperature. I have looked all over to tryt oget this hooked up right and I sure would appretiate your knowledge and...

View more questions Search