Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joyce Miner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Wet lint
    Why is the lint in my dryer vent still wet?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 15, 2006, 02:57 PM
    Does your dryer have to run for extended periods to dry clothes?

If so then I will bet you money that your dyer is plugged up with lint underneath. If your lint screen is below the door, you can remove the front cover of the dryer and clean out all of the lint that is under the drum and in the blower assembly. Reassemble making sure the drum is sealed tight and try again.

In any event, it wouldn't hurt to give the dryer a good cleaning. Also make sure the element is working as it should.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have a problem or not... during sex I get very, very, very wet... it seems a little abnormal... is there anything I can do to tone down the moistness?

Wall gets wet [ 2 Answers ]

Every time when showering the wall outside of curtain get wet. I bought the curve rod to help with this problem but its still gets wet. Can't figure out where the water is coming from. Any ideas on this?

Wet Floor [ 2 Answers ]

The floor behind my bath tub is soaking wet, I shut off the water every day when I am not using cause I don't know why it's still leaking. I had a friend come and look at it and the floor started to dry up but now its soaking wet again.

Lint is flying out of our vent into the backyard [ 3 Answers ]

New home, 5 year old dryer... We have lint coming out of the vent connected to the dryer, and it is making a mess on our patio. Please let me know what I can do.

View more questions Search