Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    02232009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Make him go down on me
    Hi I too got problems in making him touch me or go down on me... its not that I'm not hygienic but I think he's just to busy experiencing his own pleasure while in bed... how can I make him play with my or go down on me?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 12:50 PM

Make YOUR pleasure a condition of HIS pleasure.

If he can't stop being selfish long enough to please you, then don't let HIM have any pleasure either.

Oh... and why is it that people can have sex with someone they can't TALK to about it? What does HE say about it when you ask him?
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Jan 2, 2010, 12:54 PM

Tell him it's necessary for you before you can have intercourse
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 02:56 PM

You talk, how sad that he only thinks of him, explain some facts of life, and if he will not work with you, he does not really care for you, only his pleasure
    02232009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 06:17 AM

I don't know I just think that I'm too shy to confront him about it.. although I know I'm very comfortable with him about anything... just not on that thing..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 11:04 AM

Again--if you are not comfortable enough to TALK to someone about sex--why the hell are you having sex with that person?

Shy or not, it's something that needs to be discussed, or it will NEVER change.
    maddy308 Posts: 56, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2010, 05:57 PM

You and your boyfriend shound try the 69 position that way you will both being pleasured orally at the same time
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 01:55 AM
    A lover who is too busy to attend to you is a selfish lover. Or at least an ignorant lover.

... now... its not like I wasn't there at one point.

It took time and perspective to make me appreciate how incredible oral on the girl could be. Now... its something I absolutely love, even need. Wasn't always that way.

Buy She Comes First by Ian Kerner. You can find it on Amazon. Maybe in a local big box store.

I've yet to find any perfect sex bible... I recommend this book often not because its perfect, but because it is an easy read... it has some very useful info, especially for the young woman or man... and it might let a male reader understand how important taking time to be a patient, attentive, and giving lover is... both to your sexual satisfaction and his.

This is the kind of book to read. Dog ear and/or highlight the parts you want him to focus on... and then pass it on.

As for communication. Yes. I agree... the best relationships, inside the bedroom and out, involve honest and open communication.

But really... lets be real here.

Early on... sex was less about talking to one another and more about jumping out of the airplane and trying to invent the parachute on the way down.

I agree that couples who are intimately active must also be intimately talking... if its going to last. That said... talking about sex openly and comfortably is not second nature to many, esp those greener...

It isn't a free hall pass to choose to be isolated or confused or feel pushed. You own your own body.

Most of us have had to work our way to a place of comfort concerning sex... and most of us did it while having sex and making mistakes along the way.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 06:13 AM

I wonder if their relationship has improved since January.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I make all the money, I make all the rules about it, right? [ 39 Answers ]

Of course not. That's the dumbest thing ever said. Now how do I convince my wife that just because I make the money (she is a stay at home mom to our 2 terrors) doesn't mean that she doesn't get to spend it and doesn't get an equal say in how it is spent. Ive tried the "were partners,...

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

Ways on make me want to make love more [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, married, and has three beautiful girls. I've had six surgeries and my sexual arousal has change completely and I know it's effecting my husband. He say he understand, but deep inside, I know it's bothering him because the times we can't make love he will masturbate and that makes...

Why should she make more than me! [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a bank and I really didn't expect For anything special to happen here! I have been working here for a year now and I have been paid well. But there is another girl that works here too. She has only been working here for about 4 months. I just found out she gets paid more than me and...

View more questions Search