Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

I notice the OP has 4 (or 5 ?) threads about her love for this teacher, everything from writing songs to stories and back again. This is an obsession and someone else has to see it.
    I agree completely.

Ref previous post by me:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...-430581-2.html

I believe its an obsession too.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 04:34 PM
    And I had a favorite teacher, someone who actually shaped my life, encouraged me, inspired me. Your MIL sounds exceptional but I think the majority of teachers are.
    I agree with you. I was just saying that I don't think this verges on abuse, but rather on the OPs obsession that's not healthy.
    nothing lasts Posts: 71, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2010, 08:11 AM

I don't understand u guys!just answer my question:is it a crime to love a teacher?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 09:24 AM

This was answered above in #8 - and then that answer ("no, it is not criminal") has been repeated throughout the thread.

Are you trolling for attention?

By the way, has she ever discussed the need to use proper English and spelling with you?

Aug 31, 2010, 04:37 AM

What do you mean ha?listen to me this teacher changed my life and I loved her as I love mum I guess this is not a mistake
    I a

Aug 31, 2010, 04:39 AM

I am watching talking and saying bla bla bla its like your living wz me to judje me.I won't let anyone of you to talk about my teacher because you don't know her and you don't know how I love her.so *** stop all this ENOUGH!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nothing lasts View Post
    i am watching talking nd saying bla bla bla its like ur living wz me to judje me.i wont let anyone of u to talk about my teacher because u dont know her nd u don't know how i love her.so *** stop all this ENOUGH!
    Sorry, don't understand a word you typed. Could you please type in complete words and sentences like the rules at the site require?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2010, 06:23 AM

If you loved your English teacher so much then why did you NOT pay attention in her class, and learn her teachings? You're using lazy "textspeak", and it's against the site rules. This gibberish has to be translated.

You asked a question. You got answers. Now, after 8 months have passed, you come back to argue.

I wonder what has happened to you in this time that you feel the need to beat this dead horse?

No, it's not a crime to love your teacher. God wants us to love each other. In a healthy manner.

You'll look back one day and see how silly, and disrespectful, you're being to ADULTS.

Go study.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 06:26 AM

Okay, we've seen a photo of the OP. I think I'd like to see a photo of the teacher - as well as her credentials because her student is getting nothing from the class.

Well, as the old expression goes - " its like ur living wz me to judje me."

Note the writing style changes from post to post:

"I LOVE MY English teacher, she means so much to me. Without her I really don't know where I'd be, but everyone mocks me because I love her. No one understands my feelings, I am really so sad. Why? Is it a crime to love a teacher? Oh help me I am really so sad"
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 01:17 PM

My brain hurts. I don't think that's even chat speak, that's just plain laziness and bad grammar.

I have to wonder if the English teacher that changed her life realizes that she didn't learn a darn thing in her class.

I have to wonder what the teacher changed. She certainly didn't help you with your future. My 8 year old writes better than this.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 01:36 PM

I don't even think it's text speak. I don't know WHAT it is.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 02:29 PM

What you feel for your teacher is not love.

If you keep this up and all your friends keep teasing you about it
    I can just about bet there will be viscous rumors started about this teacher.

They don't have to be true for her to be in trouble. One parent or another teacher can put doubt into someone else s's mind and she'll be in the School officials office being asked about you.

Do you really think you stand a chance with her? You don't. Has she ever given you any reason to think she cares about you other than just being a student. I think not.

Grow up and forget about her. If you don't you're asking for trouble.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 02:43 PM

Anybody care to jump in about how/why the writing style and spelling have changed?

Is there a possibility this is a troll, looking for attention?
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 02:46 PM
    Anybody care to jump in about how/why the writing style and spelling have changed?

I think he has a friend who paid more attention in English class.

The gibberesh sounds like something from the 14th Century Pygmey Castrations. The omygoombawahhella
    Pets Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 02:54 PM

I'm thinking troll, but the fact that she takes months off is a bit odd.

The fact is, this thread was dead since January, than the OP comes back just to tell us off. She's either a troll, or not the brightest bulb in the tree. I'd guess a bit of both.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 03:00 PM

The brightest bulb in the tree? The sharpest knife in the drawer, that I get.

Bulbs in trees? Gotcha' (or at least I hope I do or I'll NEVER live this down).
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I'm thinking troll, but the fact that she takes months off is a bit odd.

The fact is, this thread was dead since January, than the OP comes back just to tell us off. She's either a troll, or not the brightest bulb in the tree. I'd guess a bit of both.
    He or she probably failed English so he could redo it again. He may be a she or both. He doesn't do well so he uses his special language and the she (WHO is the smartest) uses pretty good English. Viola'
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 03:17 PM

I just read this entire thread, and believe me, it was hard and confusing. I really believe that there is something wrong with this child. Possibly abuse, I could be wrong.

The fact that the original discussion was back in January, and now several months later, he/she picked up where it was left off leads me to believe that she/he is in need of attention.

My heart goes out to this child. I strongly suggest that he/she gets the proper help.

That's all I have to say about that.
    Pets Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 03:44 PM
    The brightest bulb in the tree? The sharpest knife in the drawer, that I get.

Bulbs in trees? Gotcha' (or at least I hope I do or I'll NEVER live this down).
    LOL! It's more easily understood at Christmas time. Bulbs on trees, evergreens. She's not the brightest one. She's definitely not the star on top. :p
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    LOL! It's more easily understood at Christmas time. Bulbs on trees, evergreens. She's not the brightest one. She's definitely not the star on top. :p

Not even in the tree... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My future as an english teacher [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I want nothing more in life then four things, to be a good wife and mother someday, and to be an english teacher and writer. I am sure I have all of the above down except for the teacher bit. I have a terrible memory and am on Strattara to help with it but I'm worried that even so my memory...

A scared english teacher [ 2 Answers ]

Hey.. I finished high school this year and I register in college of education to become a cycle 2 english teacher the problem is that am afraid that I've made the wrong choice ,I really do love my teachers.. actually I adore them and I adore their job and I think it's the perfect one in helping the...

I need to WOW my english teacher [ 5 Answers ]

I'm writing a 3 paragraph essay about a short story and I need help. I need to know how to start my essay out good. Can you helP??

View more questions Search