Ask
    tenjtenj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:24 AM
    Furnace is running but no air comes out of my vents
    My furnace comes on but no air comes out of the vents
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 08:27 AM
    If the furnace heating up? If so the blower motor or blower motor circuit is at fault.
    tenjtenj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:41 AM

Furnace is on... blower is on.. air is not coming out of wall vents
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 09:21 AM
    If the blower is running and no air is coming out the registers it might be a belt drive blower and the belt is broked or slipping. A very dirty air filter will also cause this problem. A dirty A/C coil will also cause this problem. Anything that restricts air movement can cause this.
    almawal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 01:03 PM
    The professionals just installed a payne thermopomp in my house, after they left I noticed the air flow in the vents became very low, it was very strong before, what could it be, I checked all vents and all are open.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central air blower is running but no air comes from the vents [ 9 Answers ]

I hae central heating and air, when I turn on the AC with the thermostat it will blow cool air for a short time then slows to no air at all coming from the floor vents. The compressor is still spinning outside and the blower on the inside unit is blowing, but its like no air get through, any...

A/C unit running no air blowing from vents [ 2 Answers ]

Ouside A/C unit running but no air is flowing through inside vents

Outside unit running but no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, here is my question. I came home from work and the house was cool but I thought I smelled a slight burning scent. After a while I stopped smelling it so I forgot about it. About 2 hours later I noticed it was getting warmer in the house so I looke at the thermostat and the temp had gon...

Air conditioner running but air coming out of vents is warm [ 24 Answers ]

My air conditioner is running but warm air is coming out of the vents. Can u help?

AC Unit Running but No air through Vents [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 2 story home and the AC unit for the bottom floor is not working properly. Unit is running outside, but no air period is coming out of the vents. I went into the crawlspace and nothing is blocking the duct work. I opened the panel on the side of the AC unit and the coil has frost on it....

View more questions Search