Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justthisonce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 11:45 PM
    Animated movie of the 80's
    So I can usually remember movies really well, but their was one that forever keeps eluding me. So it's def. an animated movie back in the late eighties or early nineties, but I would say it seems more like a japanese animation, but in english and not dubbed. Theirs this witch that was like an abandoned puppet and always travels looking like a floating red ball, and I think the main character is a toy unicorn or something, and is searching for something. Theirs also this crazy yellow dragon thing that's on this boat, I know it sounds really confusing these are the only facts that keep playing in my head. Please any help.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 08:14 AM

Try,.

Unico In the Island of Magic

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Movie From 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find an animated children's movie I watched as a kid. I randomly had most of the movie on an old VCR tape at the end of my 'Transformers the Movie'... so I would sometimes watch it. Aaaah, nostalgia... anyway... Here are some random vague things the movie was about: • It must...

80's animated movie [ 9 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm trying to find the title of a movie. I don't really remember much except that it was an 80's animated movie, possibly, and I remember close to the end a girl who is captured to sing and she's wearing like this collar around her neck that glows every time she is singing and there is an evil...

Looking for the name of 80's animated movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I know VERY little about the movie, which is making it so difficult to find it. It was animated with a bunch of different kinds of animals. It was very hot and there was a drought. Something happened and they found or built an oasis. They were swimming, playing a waterfall, relaxing. Then...

Old Animated Movie From the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was very little (I was born in 1981) & all I can remember about it is that it was very dark. I mean...there was no sunshine in it, it seems. I remember these animated characters walking up the side of a mountain. And I remember a campfire type thing on the side...

Animated 80's movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80's movie that I used to watch all the time. The details are VERY vague but maybe someone can help. I remember a mammoth or mastadon like creature, sparkiling waterfalls, and possibly dinosaurs. It took place in a very beautiful land and there was some sort of rock...

View more questions Search