Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2010, 11:10 PM
    My best friend, whom I consider my brother, and his girlfriend
    I've known my best friend since I was 5, we're inseparable, I love this kid to death I mean it, I consider him my brother
    His girlfriend and him have een going out less than a month, and I like her a lot, she makes him happy and that makes me happy, and she's a really sweet girl, she helped me through my break up, and she is just a great person who has gone through a lot
    Now me and my "bff"(ugh) are crazy when we're together, we're like running mates if you know what I mean. Every thing we do we turn into a inside joke its great, but latley he's been trying to cheat on his girlfriend with this girl he's liked for a while, she moved away and occasionally visists, and he trusts me not to tell his girlfriend, I've got no idea what to do, if I tell her he'll be mad at me, she'll dump him, her feelings will be hurt, if I don't he gets away with cheating, she could find out on her own which is just as bad, If they break up it'll almost be like mommy and daddy gettingg a divorce, he's my bro, but she's a great friend
    I need some tips
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 11:17 PM
    Okay where do your loyalties lie? With the guy you've known since you were 5 or the girl who's been with him a month?

Jan 1, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Okay where do your loyalties lie? With the guy you've known since you were 5 or the girl who's been with him a month?
    Yeah but still, cheating is a skummy thing to do, when I've been cheated on, I didn't feel hate or anger towards the cheater, I fealt it tworards myself, it massacred myself asteem and I don't want that to happin to her, and I don't want my friend to be the kind of pric who does that stuff, I've told him over and over its not worth it, its selfish
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 11:23 PM
    Then you need to talk to him about this or you will ruin your relationship with him if you tell her.

Jan 1, 2010, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Then you need to talk to him about this or you will ruin your relationship with him if you tell her.
    Yeah, but he'll probubly bring up all the stupid crap I did when I was with my ex that he was keeping secret, but I'll try to talk to him
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Jan 2, 2010, 12:40 AM

Yeah I think you just need to talk to him, ask him how hed feel if someone he REALLY liked cheated on him...

Jan 2, 2010, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird120 View Post
    yeah i think you just need to talk to him, ask him how hed feel if someone he REALLY liked cheated on him...
    He REALLY does like his girlfriend, he's just like me, an opertunist, but I'll talk to him

Jan 2, 2010, 12:45 AM

No! If he is even CONSIDERING cheating on his girlfriend he doesn't REALLY like her... people who really like people and who really respect people don't CHEAT its just not how things work.

Jan 2, 2010, 12:48 AM
    no! if he is even CONSIDERING cheating on his girlfriend he doesnt REALLY like her...people who really like people and who really respect people dont CHEAT its just not how things work.
    True

Jan 2, 2010, 12:50 AM

Yes it is true. That's why I said it... haha :)
    You just need to straight forward tell him if he wants the other girl break up with his current girl because if he respects her and cares for her at all he shouldn't want to hurt her

Jan 2, 2010, 12:52 AM
    yes it is true. thats why i said it...haha :)
    you just need to straight forward tell him if he wants the other girl break up with his current girl because if he respects her and cares for her at all he shouldnt want to hurt her
    OK, I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting my brother and girlfriend from moms home [ 1 Answers ]

How can we evict my brother and hisgirlfriend who have been freeloading in my mothers home for 2 years now. He is abusive verbally and physically to the girlfriend and always has been for 20 years she's put up with it, but now my poor old mom has to live with it too. What was supposed to be a 2...

My Best Friend Loves My Brother [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend, Mo, is practically in love with my brother... she likes him a lot anyway! She is in my grade, going into 8th grade, and he is only going into 6th. Jesse, my bro, considers her a friend but sends her REALLY messed up signals. She told him to stop, but he doesn't know what is wrong...

Brother Girlfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

My brother girlfriend keeps staying over this house since it's a condo and she ***** about how hot the house gets and says when ever she visits and now they got a pet cat she says your on cat probation and since she been here the electric bill gone up to like 200 dollars per month and it was about...

Best friend vs. Her older brother [ 6 Answers ]

Recently, my best friend and I went to a show at a bar. We both got drunk and I ended up making out with her older brother right in front of her. She was not very happy with me for doing that and she yelled at me in front of everyone at the bar multiple times. I know it's not an excuse but I was...

My ex-bf and I went to go meet his little brother because his friend bailed. [ 2 Answers ]

He called the night before he was leaving and asked if I would go with him so I could drive some of the way even though I didn't drive at all . We have been broken up for about three weeks now and I still have strong feelings for him. We went and he paid for everything we stayed the night and we...

View more questions Search