Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Biba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 10:36 PM
    Who pays for what re weddings?
    What does the wedding cost David Tutera? What is the Bride responsible for? What if she doesn't want the wedding dress David chooses for her? This is not addressed within the show parameters. It seems that the Bride is nicely coerced into going with David's choices and I watch it but he doesn't always get it right - especially with the Bride's gown.

The guidelines for the show need to be more in favor of the Bride's choices (even if his vendors wouldn't get money out of using his choices. I, myself had a wedding gown made by a friend (a piece of ivory satin covered with a lace tablecloth in the shape of a dashiki (as my waist is non-existent) The headpiece was like a crown covered with pearls and it was very comfortable and very cheap. And suited me. The only thing I regret spending money on was good photography.

David, lighten up! Give your Brides the truth and don't gush over them so much. They're not stupid.

Good luck with your show.

Biba
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Who's David Tutera?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 03:43 AM

This belongs in TV, not marriage. Discovery channel critiques don't normally answer marriage questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Catholic weddings outside? [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend have just gotten engaged after going together for 4 years and I'm thrilled about it. With the engagement being just over a week old, the first dilemma has already surfaced. His fiancee's parents live in North Carolina and she wants to have an outdoor wedding there. They...

Courthouse Weddings [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out how much it costs to get married in the Tucson, Arizona Courthouse?? Sincerely, Laurri:confused:

2 legal weddings [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to have a legal weing in south africa and then laer a legal wedding in poland

Courthouse weddings [ 4 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

Two weddings same day [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two weddings on the same day. I have a friend from high school whom I see only when a very close mutual friend of both of ours comes in from California. I was married 5 years ago and I asked my friend who is getting married to sing in our wedding ceremony. My husband and I also...

View more questions Search