Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bravofe3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Father abuse all my sister and fracture my brother in law head need help
    My father is very abuse to all my sister and my mother since we were a child however I came here to the US at age 15 and got married then I sponspor my mom and dad thinking my dad will come here in the us and his behaviour will be good but instead he came here in the US and created a lot of terrible problem with me and my husband and all the people I love I was so embrass but I still try to do my best to help him out until one day he got up and try to hit me for no reason that when I decided to put him out of my house. My dad dicede to go back to his country and created trouble with one of my sister and her husband he beat my brother in law and fractured his skull I am so confuse and don't know what to do I don't want my dad back here in the US but he have permeant resident I know if he come back he will cause problem with my mom and everyone what should I do and how could I help my brother in law
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 09:25 PM

So let him come back to the US, if he hits anyone here, report it to the police and have him arrested.

Do not know the laws of where he is, is hitting your son in law legal there ?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:30 PM
    You can only protect yourself. If your father returns to your home, do not let him in, and call police immediately to have him removed from the property. Obtain a restraining order and it is probably a good idea to file a report with the police now, about the threatening behaviour he did before he went back overseas.

I presume your mother is still with you, and let her know that you will not let him back in the house under any circumstances, and should he try while you are not at home, tell her she is to keep the door locked and call police.

There is nothing you can do for your sister and her husband back home. You can encourage your brother in law to also contact the authorities, and obtain a restraining order to keep him away.

I don't know why you would have expected that he would change his attitude just because he changed his country. He is the same person he always was.

He is obviously capable of extreme violence from what you have said.

I hope you take steps to protect yourself and your mother. I imagine he'll wear out his welcome soon enough back home, and you will see him knocking on your door. Be prepared.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 06:54 PM

Is your mother still married to your father ? Are you from a country that recognizes sharia law ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister in law left my brother for another man [ 4 Answers ]

She just left my brother last week and took everything he had bought with his own money. They were married for like a year and half, have one child before they married. She is 4 years old and they were off and on before they got married. The reason he didn't try to stop her from taking everything...

Can my ex-sister in law force my brother to sell? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok.. first off he lives in PA... 2nd... his wife ran off with another man, leavng him to fend for himself with the mortgae and all sorts of bills. Well after 5yrs of him living there and paying off the past debt and keeping up with the mortgage payment( albeit with help of a live in girlfriend...

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

View more questions Search