Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feel1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 08:46 PM
    I have the product but I can't sell it
    Hello,

I have new unique product in constructions field and I spent a lot of money on it to develop it and now I can't start the business by myself. How can I find someone or any company can support me or invest or be partner with me to run the business?

Please I need help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 08:56 PM

If you have a product and merely need to sell them, hire a sales manager and / or sales people. Also talk to "jobbers" companies that sale a lot of varoius producs to this type of customer.

For example there are companies that sell tools, that sell welding and machinery to construction companies, many carry products for a lot of various companies.

You go to dozens of trade shows all around the US, or world

And of course this is about the worst time in US history to be selling anything to the construction business, majority going out of business, and supply companies are closing every day

Jan 1, 2010, 09:12 PM

Thank you for your quick reply, but my product I can't sell it online it's a big machine
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 09:29 PM

That is just it, there are companies that sell all sort of products with sales people that actually drive to construction sites, construction offices and more.

Also don't say something can't be sold online, one of the best places to sell forklifts is online, ( a company here sells them international)

Bulldozers, and more are sold online.

I have family members who sells cows and pigs online

Or you hire salesmen to travel to these construction companies
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 09:33 PM
    Hi, feel1!

If you want to sell online what you have to offer, I can show you how to get the best exposure in doing that.

Please let me know on this thread if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jan 1, 2010, 10:30 PM

Yes Im interested please :)

FR_chuck thank you I know everything can be sold online but what I have is new system of building so it need a company to take the license or invest in it or be partner :)

Jan 2, 2010, 08:46 PM

Clough are you there?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? [ 3 Answers ]

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? hey every1 kindly help as i need to write 2500 words on this and my only chance to pass so i would really thank you alot for your help.

How to sell L.L.C. [ 2 Answers ]

I am one of three members of Taxi cab co. that is an L.L.C. We want to sell for $20K, the name of business, licensing, along with 15 passenger taxi van. We opened in May of 2008 with $20k loan from one of the members that the Taxi co. pays interest on monthly and have not made a profit. The...

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search