Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredjuillot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Fantasy movie kids end 70s beginning 80s
    I'm looking for a kids' fantasy movie end of 70s beginning of 80s where my memory recalls those few images: 2 or 3 kids traveling in a boat, their journey beginning in a sewer hole. Then they face a dragon with seven heads. Any idea of the title guys?
    fredjuillot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 09:24 PM

Actually, I found it. It was a Hungarian movie produced in 1971. The original name was Hahó, Öcsi! The English version was named Hi, Junior and it also had another name: Tony and the Tick-Tock Dragon.

It's available in DVD in Hungary but only in Hungarian. If anyone has the US version available to buy / download, let me know.

Cheers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help before I go crazy!! I'm looking for a movie I watched as a kid and I think its from the late 70s or 80s. All I remember is a little boy who drew some pictures that came to life. I remember a tiny man who flew? Something that sounded like "Bumber thunder" or something like that. I hope...

Animated movie from the 70s or 80s for kids [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this animated cartoon/movie when I was little and I actually think it was taped on VHS by my mother when she was younger. I remember it looked kind of claymation like. It scared me a bit when I was younger. There was this opening scene that had something to do with the...

Sci-Fi or fantasy movie late 70s or early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am looking for a movie that has been driving me nuts for some time now. I saw this as a kid and think it was possibly made for television or cable type movie. There was a main character who had to acquire the help of friends to do something not sure what. However I remember his friends...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

70s or 80s fantasy movie with a magic dual? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was a little kid that would have had to have been from the 70s or 80s about what I think was a teenage boy travaling somewhere with a gruff blonde swordsman they stop at one point and all these woman are serving them food and wine and when they start to fall...

View more questions Search