Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anniebaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 12:46 PM
    What not to feed dogs
    My dog has been diagnosed with kidney cancer and he keeps throwing up and has no appetite, what should I do to get him to eat. Is there anything I can do, he is so skinny and I am so worried and don't want to let him go. What can I do?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jan 1, 2010, 12:49 PM

Annie,
    This is a very difficult time and I am sorry that your dog is ill. Letting go is hard to do, but you have to think of your dog. If he is uncomfortable and not interested in taking in nourishment it may be his time to let him go. Keeping him through his illness is really only for you and somewhat unfair to the dog. What has your vet recommended?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are hot dogs safe for dogs [ 7 Answers ]

Are hot dogs safe for me to feed to my dog,or are there any health issues I should be concerned with?

How Important Is It To Feed Dogs at the Same Time Each Day? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! The title is my question. I'm house and dog-sitting now. There's three dogs. Basically, I disrupt their usual schedule for feeding (as well as sleeping!), when I'm here. They really don't seem to mind the disruption to their feeding schedule.

Can a 2nd sub panel be feed from same feed as first? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 200A main box out on a pole in the yard. I trenched and ran 4/0 aluminum to fee the subpanel on the house. Sadly I installed a smallish box and now I am out of breaker slots (too many 240's... ) Can I tap off the feed from the main box and run it to another subpanel or do I have to install...

Lets feed the dogs! [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I would post these links for all of our pet lovers here. You can sign up, and donate food to a shelter dog everday. They send you reminders, and it only takes a few seconds to do it. On the first site I'm going to post, you can also just click and the sponsors give money for breast...

View more questions Search