Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simpl2me Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Help.. hopeless romantic out of touch
    New back to dating, to put it simple I have a date that I am cooking for at home. I have evrythng set. Except what to cook. Need ideas of great recipies that will make her remember it. She likes spicy but not too spicy OK. The set is me cook dinner I have the flowers the lighting and just need the main course. So if anyone can thnk of a main course that is romantic and will be for her to remember?:confused:
    ZoomBoom Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2006, 03:42 PM
    If she likes steak then you can't go wrong broiling steak. Get 2 steaks that are .5-2 inches thick. Thinner steaks for well done, thicker steaks if you like them rare. Get some steak seasoning that contains sea salt. Shake seasoning onto raw steaks and massage in with fingers. Then soak the steaks in oil. If you can afford it go grapeseed, if you are on a budget go extra virgin olive oil. If you have time soak over night (sealed of course). Turn your oven on broil. The thinner steaks will cook faster so keep a closer eye on them. As long as you monitor the steaks it's difficult to mess them up. Serve with some mushroom sauteed in olive oil and white wine if desired :)
    kyop Posts: 48, Reputation: 11

Nov 15, 2006, 03:45 PM
    Fajitas are always a good choice. They're interactive. They require participation and conversation. They can be fun, messy, and even flirtatious (or maybe it's just me). If you need a recipe, let me know.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simpl2me
    She likes spicy but not too spicy ok.
    Chili con carne?

Nov 16, 2006, 10:13 AM
    Its OK I got it now, found out she likes italian... so Im going with a italian cheese on top of sautaed chicken with parmasan cheese and rosemarry powder on top with the marinade being ornge/lemeon/and italian seasoning(all natural).. And the side is going to be the same sauce with sliced ornges with yellow pepper, fresh green beans, baby squash, and tomatoes slices all stir fryd together. The secound side will be a thin pasta with a alfredo garlic sauce. But thanks for the ideas though.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2006, 10:34 AM
    Finish it off with Tiramisu!!
    It is the Italian dessert for 2

Nov 16, 2006, 10:56 AM
    Tiramisu is a good choice but I already have tuxedo strawberries and whip cream. But I for got about that though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Gestures [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas for romantic gestures? My fiancée and I have broken up, and I have racked my brain trying to think of something I could do, something that could help... and I cannot think of a single thing. Please help me out! I know I may be a little young (16-20...

Romantic ideas [ 21 Answers ]

Hey all. OK well my mom and dad are taking a cruise for their 15years togeather. And I was just wondering. Is there any good ideas teens can do for their loved ones that's romantic and within the teenage price range.

Romantic CD [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for advice on any romantic songs cd, Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary June 8th and we are going away to a very secluded cabin in the woods:D Does anyone know of a collection or love songs/romantic make out music that is really good? Thanks. Amy

Hopeless [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who has been trying to get a divorce for awhile now. He was really desperate and went online to the mexicandivorce.com site. Well now the military won't except it, he is still married and his wife is trying to destroy his career. Is there anyway that he can be helped? Is there...

Hopeless Skin [ 1 Answers ]

Message Deleted

View more questions Search