Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dr_sachin21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 10:01 AM
    Medicines for reducing creatinine level
    My father, 65 yrs old, hd done angiography in October 2009. That time his creatinine level is 2.4. so we posponded the bypass surgery. Now his creatinine level is 4.6. please tell me any method to reduce the creatinine level.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 10:21 AM

My husband died from the complications of Diabetes. The creatinine level is nothing to ignore or try to manage yourself. A Physician should be treating him and prescribing medication in accordance with your Father's needs.

It is important to protect your Father's kidney function - I don't understand why bypass was postponed. My husband had several and his creatinine level was only an issue when a procedure involving dye (such as an angio) was involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creatinine level [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old woman. I have a serum creatinine level of 0.9 mg/dL. Is this normal? Also, how can I reduce my creatinine level?

Nutrition for reducing urea & creatinine in the blood [ 8 Answers ]

KIndly let me know the how to reduce urea & creatinine level in the blood i.e what are vegetables to be avoid and what are the vegetables to be eat.

My creatinine level has gone up from 1.1 to 1.3 [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago, I had renal cell carcinoma. I have 1 Kidney now as 1 was removed due to renal cell carcinoma. Today I got my routine blood test done. Creatinine was until now 1.1 but it has become 1.3. The limit is 1.4 Further in my Hepatic Biochemical profile, my Albumin (in Total proteins) has...

View more questions Search