Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Dear Pentium experts
    Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache?
    Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2006, 10:44 AM
    keak, rather than doing your homework for you please refer to This site where the answers can be found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new Pentium D with problems :( [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, I just received a gift of Pentium D 2.66 Ghz. I have problems running it. When I play song and copy a file from CD, song becomes very very jerky and copy process is too slow. Why is this with new computer? I am using Pentium 4 2.8 ghz, it works great Alhamdulillah but why can't the new...

Pentium 3 processor [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a laptop and I want to know update the pentium 3 processor to a faster one. It now has the Pentium 3 -M featuring Enhanced Intel SpeedStep technology at 1.33GHz - 512KB Level 2 Cache integrated on die - 133MHz. But I was wondering what it would take to put a new processor in?

Pentium 4 mobile processor [ 1 Answers ]

Can a normal pentium mobile processor run on a 478 socket motherboard

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search