Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABrokenHeart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 10:09 PM
    What do I do?
    Me and my friend,KB, both like the same guys. One of them is J.F. and the other is J.J. Ok, so KB and I like J.F. Next thing I know she says she dosen't like J.F. because he knows that she likes him. I like J.J. who is a year younger than me so it's odd for me to like him, because I don't think the guy should be younger than the girl in a relitaionship. K.B. and J.F. said they hatted J.J. but, I love him. Then one day we all go to K.B.'s house and J.J. and her start making out. And after ward she says "I think I like J.F. again." And I'm like come on!! So what do I do?

Dec 31, 2009, 10:21 PM

My sister's isuse not mine (luckly)
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 06:33 PM

If it's your sister's issue, then I would probably stay out of it.

But obviously she has very fickle friends. There's not really anything that can be done in a situation like this. I would also question anyone who says they love one guy but also talks about "liking" another guy.

I would probably put off relationships for a while if this is how things go down. Everyone around your sister's age is probably too young to be in relationships.

Jan 1, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FadedMaster View Post
    If it's your sister's issue, then I would probably stay out of it.

But obviously she has very fickle friends. There's not really anything that can be done in a situation like this. I would also question anyone who says they love one guy but also talks about "liking" another guy.

I would probably put off relationships for a while if this is how things go down. Everyone around your sister's age is probably too young to be in relationships.
    She love both of them it's just I need help talking to her about it. It's really hard for me because I'm like a consuler for all my friends. So now when I see some one in troble it's my imeadit reaction to try and help them. Except in this case I don't know what to do.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jan 1, 2010, 11:37 PM

Why do people allways suck face with friends in the room??
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ABrokenHeart View Post
    So now when I see some one in troble it's my imeadit reaction to try and help them.
    There's a peace of advice I try and go by as I was a person many of my friends went to also:

Don't offer up advice unless requested of you.

Basically, by going up to your sister and telling her what she needs to do is going to seem controlling and bossy. It's fine to give advice if she asked for help, but be careful if you are going to try and help someone who hasn't asked for it.

For example, even in interventions the most people try to do usually is get the subject to recognize they have a problem. It's impossible to help someone who doesn't want it.

So first find out, does she want your help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search