Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Dec 31, 2009, 08:01 PM
    I'm having trouble
    I just bought the Jonas Brothers game for Nintendo Ds. I just got to the Stellavator level. I'm having trouble pushing the crates across the conveyor belt.

How do you do that?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 08:15 PM

I searched on line but there are no cheat codes for this game yet,I guess it is too new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much trouble could I get in [ 3 Answers ]

I received a 1099-MISC. My Nonemployee Compensation (box 7) is $1,096.25. It was the only numbered box, 1-17, on the 1099-MISC form. I entered the information on the form into TurboTax Deluxe. It told me that I owed $255 of the $1,096.25 that I made. What are the consequences if I do not claim the...

Boyfriend is in trouble [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend might be the father to some girls baby. The baby hasen't been born yet, but she is threatening to take him to court if he dosen't date her and claim the baby. He says it can't be his, but she says it is. I'm not sure what to do. I am smart and am usually good at this kind of...

I'm in trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Well here I go. I asked this girl named stephanie to homecoming about 2 weeks ago. In The beginning we decided that we would go as friends. Everything between her and me seemed to be absolutely fine. Until the football game. This kid was all over her and she was all over him. Everyone kept on...

View more questions Search