Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkerbell_84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Am I going to have a good year and gt a job.
    I wolud like to know how my 2010 is going to be?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2009, 05:24 PM

I find it interesting that this was initially posted in the Criminal Law forum. But if you want fortune telling this is the place to post.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 09:07 PM
    Hi, tinkerbell_84!

What kind of education, job experience, skills and training do you already have, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a good job [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, recently I was speaking with a Professor at the University of Waterloo, and I told her what courses I was taking, and I told her that I was possibly interested in Majoring in English, because my first job choice would be a high school English teacher, and second, a Psychologist. However, she...

Will I ever be able to get a good job with too feloneys [ 4 Answers ]

I have change my life around I join church voluteering ministries, I also went back to school for a degree in health services.

How Can A felon get a good job? [ 2 Answers ]

I got in trouble when I was 15yrs old and I was tried as an adult but scenteced as a juvenile. Why is the stuff coming up on my adult record. With my juvenile record open to the public Its really hard for me to get a job and go to school. I wanted to go into nursing but I cannot because of the...

My two year old 4 ton unit will not cool as good as it did last year [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a comfort maker 4 ton unit two years ago with a new 100 BTU blower unit. The outside unit was already charged with freon so we didn't add any after installation. I always keep the filter changed , but today its not cooling very good. The compressor is running the fan is running and the big...

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

View more questions Search