Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 04:43 PM
    New Years Eve at Time Square
    If you don't want to wait until ABC joins the fun you can watch a live stream of the festivities here

The Official New Year's Eve in Times Square Homepage

The party has already started

Happy New Year!!
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 04:45 PM

Happy new year.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Dec 31, 2009, 07:39 PM

Does anyone know if Clark will be there, or is his health not good enough to make it? Believe it or not, they won't let me put his first name because it is considered profanity. This bug needs to be fixed, kind of funny though.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 07:43 PM

Cool site! Thanks and have a good one:)
    I am only a few hours from the city but I have never had any inclination to be there on New Years... too many people!!
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2010, 06:57 AM

Happy new year all!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:47 PM

One New Year's Eve when my late mother and I lived in NYC she went to Times Square to be part of the mob. This was back in I think 1968 or 69. Anyway, it was one of the coldest New Year's Eve on record and she danged near froze to death. Me? I was at home watching on TV. That's about as close as I ever came to going to Times Square on NYEve.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 04:54 PM
    I live a short hop skip and a Secaucus station transfer from Manhattan.

Wild horses can't drag me there most good days .It just doesn't look like a fun thing to do on a cold winter night.
    This link was good... no commercials .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jazz song about New Years Eve [ 2 Answers ]

A slow jazz song sung by a female. Always plays on the muzac station in companies or when on hold on the phone. A part of it goes: The candles in the room, Look like stars in the sky... What are you doing New Years Eve?

I lost my boyfriend on New Years Eve 2008 & I can't get over it. [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my boyfriend on New Years Eve 2008. We were all at a party and I had to go home that night at 2:00 a.m I left him there because we were at his brother house. He was really drunk but I know that he would be okay. The last words that he told me was that he loved me and that when I Graduated...

New Years in different time zones [ 5 Answers ]

The Eastern standard time zone is just one small sliver of time in the world. Maybe I don't get out enough, but I've seldom left my time zone, and I'm wondering what other people do at midnight on Newyears day. Such as the people of central, mountain, and pacific. Or even atlantic? Seems the...

We have been together for 5 years. Baby time? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfirend have been together off and on for 5 years. Even when we were broken up, we were still together. Up until this summer, he met a girl and started hanging out with her. at the time i was not on any medication.. and i was not a very pleasent person to be around, he couldnt do...

Celebrating new years eve with wife [ 3 Answers ]

I needs some ideas for celebrating on new years eve night,with my wife,while she's on her Menstrual cycle.:confused:

View more questions Search