emmanuela Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Five thing to do to make your man fall in love with you
    Five ways to maka your man love you
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 31, 2009, 02:57 PM

1. Show him you love him.
    2. Be honest.
    3. Show him how faithful your or aleast you want cheat.
    4. Treat him with respect.
    5. Don't try just let things happen naturally.
    Hope that help. Just came from my heart.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2009, 02:58 PM

If he is your man he should already love you.
    If he does not ,than no amount of manipulation is going to make it happen.
    Love just is.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:14 PM

I agree. The words, "make your man love you" to me, seem very controlling, manipulative, and disrespectful to say the least. I hope that my man loves me VOLUNTARILY. He willingly is honest, open, loyal, committed, and trustworthy because I am also toward him. If I'm trying to force him to love me, or if I'm hiding my negative qualities to make him love me, then it's not truly love- it's just desperation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you make Your Man fall in love again like he used to? [ 10 Answers ]

How can you make Your Man fall in love again like he used to? I have been with him for years and he tell me he don't know what he wants but he wants us to try, I feel like how can you want to try if you don't know what you want! MY HEART IS BREAKING... CAN YOU HELP?:confused:

How can I make him fall in love with me? [ 4 Answers ]

Something is happening between me and him for 4 months now.. Neither me nor him ever said something about being together or anything like this. I guess his problem is that he has a lot of reading (study medicine) and he might not have a lot of time for me but recently he tried to make a...

How do I make my husband fall in love with me again [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 8 years. We've only been married going on 2 years, I'm 23 and he's 26. We also have a 2 1/2 year old boy. For the past a little over 2 years we have been addicted to drugs, mainly pain pills. Right now we are not living together but talk everyday and see each...

Want to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

Desperate to fall out of love with a married man [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--i have just walked out of an abusive marriage of 15 yrs--with a daughter--am barely making ends meet--i came to another city and became friends with a couple--the man had sought me from the net--slowly I became close to his wife too--ow I feel I am in love with him--he expressed a desire to...

View more questions Search