Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flamingo1234 Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Ski bike
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find a cheap snowmobile ski for like $30-$50 online or in CT (Southington). Not a really old one from like the 60's, but it doesn't need to be brand new, either. (plastic prefered)I also need a [I]cheap[I] pair of old skis, any length. Like $2 cheap. I will try some tag sales.

I am trying to make a skibike out of a Schwinn Stingray Chopper. Any plans would be nice. I'm making some on my computer, but I need a way to attach rear skis.
    flamingo1234 Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Dec 31, 2009, 12:57 PM

Here is the design so far. 1 snowmobile ski on front, 2 alpine skis on back. Feel free to download and add to the picture.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ski package [ 1 Answers ]

Do they still have the ski multiple mountains in one day in the salt lake city Utah area?

Jet ski impeller [ 9 Answers ]

I know this is a sight for cycles, but hope you can help me out. I just bought a couple used jet skis and the impellers are gouged up pretty bad. Ive been told that you can file the edges until they are smooth again, and there is a chance it will cure the no go problem. Is this true. Is it...

Jet ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a yamaha waverunner jet ski that I would like to winterize myself (to save some$$$) how do I go about this?

Jet Ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

Our local dealership is charging over two hundred dolloars each to winterize my two jet skis. I'd much rather do it myself, but want to ensure that I do it right! Any info or sights would sure be appreciated.

View more questions Search