Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony0623 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 07:43 AM
    What are the best ways or tricks to get hits on my website without spending money?
    My website is www.** *** *** If someone could have a look and give me tips or tricks on how to drive traffic there without spending money on pay per clicks or other such methods, I would be most appreciative.
    Thanks
    Tony
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Hi, tony0623!

Please click on the following links.

Link One

Link Two

Link Three

Link Four

Most of what you'll find on those searches will be about me and what I do.

Those are just some of the ways that people could search for what I do and where I do what I do.

I would love to share with you about getting better exposure for your website on the Internet!

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Hi, tony0623!

I do hope that you return to here! I'll be glad to help you!

Thanks!

Jan 2, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Clough,
    The cluster of links to your biz through various search directories is interesting and has merit. However, how do you capture top 10 listings from those in areas outside your region when they are doing a key word search or looking for something relevant to that which our product satisties?
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:25 PM
    You put keywords and tags on your website. You also use the free websites for advertising like I have, and put the keywords on them.

Let's say that someone is looking for something generic, like brass refinishing. Show up on the second page on a Google search. Now, if I want people to find me for various locations, I put those locations in my ads or on websites.

Are you a member of hoobly.com?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Are you still there, tony0623?
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Okay, I can see that you're no longer logged on here, tony0623.

If you're not a member of hoobly.com, please join it. Depending on the words that you use, what you post should show up on the first page of a Google search within minutes.

That's only one of many free sites to use.

I would really like to work on a hoobly ad with you to show you how it works.

Thanks!

Jan 3, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Hello Clough,
    Thanks for suggesting I use hoobly.com I will sign up for that now. Must admit that I am very much a neophyte where these types of things are concerned. I look forward to seeing you there. I will try to use the same User Name: tony0623
    Again thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Okay, I can see that we might need to coordinate things so that we're on here at the same time.

What is the time zone where you're located, please?

Mine is the Central Time Zone in the U.S.

Thanks!

Jan 4, 2010, 06:44 PM

Hello Clough,
    My time zone is Eastern. Perhaps we can talk tomorrow (Tuesday) after 9AM (your time) 10AM (my time)
    Thank you,
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Is it too late for you now?

I am online now.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Okay, I can see that you're logged off from here now, tony0623.

I have some obligations and an appointement that I need to make on Tuesday morning.

I'll be back on here after awhile, if you might be available.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are ways that I can make money with my existing website? [ 2 Answers ]

My shop website is up and running. Now how do I get companies to want to advertise on it and how can I make additional cash with it?

Website hits [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A ? About My Website Do You Get Paid For Every Hit On Your Page And How Does It Works

Addicted to spending money? [ 10 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as being addicted to spending money? My boyfriend cannot control himself it seems like. He just spends and spends and spends and has no regard for having to pay bills or anything. We don't live together or anythign but I have to help him with his bills because he can't do...

Spending money for astrology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My younger brother's business is not progressing. He is too much inclined to superstitions now and spending a lot of money to offer to the fraud astrologers for the betterment of his business. He believes that our framily has a curse and to get rid of it he has to do some offers to...

Extravagant spending of money [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My father passed away years ago. He did not leave a will so we had a lawyer execute an extra-judicial settlement. In it, my mother got most the properties and shares of stocks with the other companies my father had shares of (none of us contested). As with our family business, the money all...

View more questions Search