Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2313stephen Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Dec 31, 2009, 02:35 AM
    Immunity
    I seem to catch every cold my children get whch then leads to sinus infections and chest infections (I have asthma and allergies). Doctor says I am more prone to catching colds because of this. I currently have laryngitis and have been croaking since 26th Dec. Can anyone offer advice on how to boost/increase my immunity please. I currently take a berocca multi vitamin daily.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2010, 10:27 PM
    Continue to take your multivitamin. If you were a woman I would suggest you take a prenatal vitamin instead.

Sadly, some people just get sick a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mononucleosis Immunity [ 2 Answers ]

So I currently have mononucleosis. I was wondering about after people heal. Do they gain an immunity? Can kiss my girl friend if she has already had it in the past?

Diplomatic immunity? [ 2 Answers ]

Has a diplomat or member of an embassy staff ever committed murder? What happens in this instance? Does their immunity remain intact?

Does third Parvo shot produce immunity immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I brought a puppy home from the pound on Tuesday and had it's first set of vaccinations administerd that same day. Vet thought the diarrhea might be stress. Next morning she didn't eat her puppy chow and she vomited a small amount of clear fluid plus she was sleeping in my arms all morning which...

Morphine immunity? [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering about morphine. Is it possible for a person to be "immune" to it's effects? I ask because I was in a car accident a long time ago and was given morphine in the ambulance and it had no effect pain-wise, nor did it get me "high" like I had understood it should (I know people use it to...

Immunity for Murderes! [ 4 Answers ]

Nice way to endear yourself to a Government we are meant to be helping find its feet!! Blackwater bodyguards 'given immunity' The US State Department promised Blackwater USA bodyguards immunity from prosecution in its investigation of last month's deadly shooting of 17 Iraqi civilians,...

View more questions Search