Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 30, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Feeling blue, Need someone to talk to
    For five, or six months I was dating this girl whom I fell for, hard, I think it was because she made me feel like a little kid. Well, within the course of the months, we broke up a lot, and it was all her dumping me, then me waiting a day, saying sorry and we got back together, it was all for stupid reasons, stupid stupid reasons.
    We both finally broke up for good the week before thanksgiving, she just got tired of me, I don't blame her I get tired of me sometimes too. But I miss her, I don't know why, she really did'nt treat me like I mattered. Now I finally asked out another girl, who I like, I guess, she's cute, smart, kind of ditsy, but she has a good sense of humor. Me and her aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, I hope we will be, but right now we're barley even dating, I got to wait until the end of winter break until I get to take her out on a date, and its barley a date, I'm taking her to starbuccks after school on a Monday, but it's a good way to get to know her better.
    Now I know my mind should be on this new girl, but I can't stop doubting I'll even get anywhere with her. I'm not good looking, like at all, and I know looks don't matter, but I don't know...
    I'm down on myself more than I should be, I need help, why can't I get my ex outa my head, why do I have this feeling of failure to come?
    lovebird120 Posts: 110, Reputation: 11

Dec 31, 2009, 02:48 AM

I went out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and it took me almost 5 months to find someone new and start dating again... this girl your liking right now is most likely rebound... ur looking for someone to helpp you get your mind off your ex (and its not working right now because you aren't going on dates with her yet) but it's a good start I'm worried your going to get too attached to this new girl and realize its not right your going to fall too hard again... how old are u?

Jan 1, 2010, 11:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird120 View Post
    i went out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and it took me almost 5 months to find someone new and start dating again...this girl ur liking right now is most likely rebound...ur looking for someone to helpp u get ur mind off of ur ex (and its not working right now because u arent goin on dates with her yet) but its a good start im jus worried ur gonna get too attached to this new girl and realize its not right ur gonna fall too hard again...how old are u?
    I'm 16 falling on 17
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Jan 1, 2010, 11:37 PM

Think you have that "feeling" because your ex girlfriend treated you like crap or at least not the way you wanted her to and you don't want that to happen with the other girl.

The best thing to do is to not dwell on that feeling. It will just make you feel crappy and some people might take advantage over the fact that you can be put down easily.

Don't let girls talk down on you and don't talk down on them or take crap from them.. and look on the bright side :)

Jan 1, 2010, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    think you have that "feeling" because your ex girlfriend treated you like crap or at least not the way you wanted her to and you don't want that to happen with the other girl.

the best thing to do is to not dwell on that feeling. it will just make you feel crappy and some people might take advantage over the fact that you can be put down easily.

don't let girls talk down on you and don't talk down on them or take crap from them.. and look on the bright side :)
    I see
    But I'm in this state of deprression, I messed up, and I lost a lot of friends because I reached out for them to help me, but they all sided with her because they wanted to be her rebound, which also sucks
    I've got this feeling allways that I wouldn't be missed, that no one would ever love me again, why is this?

Jan 2, 2010, 12:37 AM

Well like you said, because your depressed... just hang out with friends!! That's the most important thing you don't need a girlfriend right now you need to go hang out with your friends!!

Jan 2, 2010, 12:39 AM
    well like you said, because your depressed...just hang out with friends!!! thats the most important thing you dont need a girlfriend right now you need to go hang out with your friends!!!
    I dooo, but I like ahving someone there to you know, make out with I guess, I need someone to be more than my friend

Jan 2, 2010, 12:44 AM

Oh brother! You don't need anyone to "make out" with! Anyway even if you do get a girlfriend you shouldn't make out with her right away! Why don't you meet a couple girls get to know each one figure out which one you could be in a relationship with and get to know that one ask her out date her for a bit kiss her kiss her kiss her then romantically make out with her...
    Like I said you need to hang out with your friends!!

Jan 2, 2010, 12:48 AM
    oh brother! you dont need anyone to "make out" with! anyways even if you do get a girlfriend you shouldnt make out with her right away! why dont you meet a couple girls get to know each one figure out which one you could be in a relationship with and get to know that one ask her out date her for a bit kiss her kiss her kiss her then romantically make out with her...
    like i said you need to hang out with your friends!!!
    Yeah, but I do got to date with her, if she doesn't blow me off, that's what I'm most worried about

Jan 2, 2010, 12:51 AM

Good luck then
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 01:28 AM
    Hi, AManWithNoName!

What is the most valuable attribute that you would think of having in someone who would be an intimate friend of yours, please?

Thanks!

Jan 2, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, AManWithNoName!

What is the most valuable attribute that you would think of having in someone who would be an intimate friend of yours, please?

Thanks!
    Valuable attribute, hhhmmm, personallity wise, she's got to have energy, got to be someone who is in a good mood most of the times, good sense of humor

Looks, pretty eyes that stand out, a nice butt
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Have you dated much in the past, AManWithNoName?

Jan 2, 2010, 01:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Have you dated much in the past, AManWithNoName?
    Yeah, not a lot, but a few girls
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2010, 02:40 AM
    I like for a woman to be young and pretty too, AManWithNoName.

But, that's not the most important thing...

One of my best and most dearest friends is 79. She's old and wonders how much longer she'll be alive. We're like two "peas in a pod" though... We have many things in common. I wouldn't trade my friendship with her for any other! She's over thirty years over my age.

I realize that you're on the search for some kind of "partner" around your own age with whom you can share things...

I used to do that too... I'm not saying that it's wrong to do that, but that a person needs to put things in perspective...

As you get older, you'll realise that looks aren't the only thing that makes the person with whom you might be able to share things in life. Other ithings will become much more apparennt and important...

Please don't be stuck in the "rut" about the way that a person looks. The person that might be the best "soulmate" for you might not look the "best", but have more attributes that are positive and proactive for you than you've ever dreamed!

I've been where you are now and also searched for that "ideal" person.

The ideal person for you might not be the person whom you envision nor the person about whom you dream.

I hope this has been helpful to you!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling blue [ 11 Answers ]

Hmmm.. I don't really know what's up. Like when I'm out I feel hyper and always laughing. Then sometimes I just feel real sad out of nowhere. Most of the time its when I'm at home at night. I don't know, the times when I have time to think? Meh I don't know. I don't think I'm depressed but can you...

Feeling overwhelmed and no-one I can talk to. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a 21 year old Girl from South Africa who's currently studying Animation in Vancouver. I came to this country alone and I've been living here since September 2007. For the past week I feel I have more on my plate than I can handle. I have 6 assignments that need constant attention for school...

Feeling guilty and need a friend to talk to [ 14 Answers ]

I feel like there is just a huge space between us right now and it seems like its my fault... I am wanting children and am trying to be patient.. and I went onto a cyber chatroom.. and I talked to this guy about getting me rpegnatn.. although I would never do it... I feltsooo guilty.. and I love my...

View more questions Search