Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fitchgirll Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 06:18 PM
    My dog is shaking,what can I do?
    My dog,8 weeks,is shaking,but not hysterically bad,I can't get a hold of the vet,what can I do for her
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 06:20 PM

What kind of a dog is it?
    How much is it shaking? Constantly? From time to time?
    What colour are its gums? Press on its gums by it's canine tooth. How long does it take for the colour to return? Does the gum feel tacky at all?

Call around for vets. Though most will not be open, some should have an emergency answering service.
    fitchgirll Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 06:23 PM

It's a chihuahua,not constantly,she's lying down but its not going away
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 06:24 PM

Chihuahuas tend to do a lot of shivering so it may not be abnormal.

Do the other things I asked if you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog shaking head [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is shaking her head and her ears are clean. If there is a bug in her ear, how do I clean it? What can I use if it is ear mites?

My dog wakes up shaking. [ 1 Answers ]

When my golden retriever is startled awake he has just begun having a strange reaction. At first he will come running and will even bark sometimes. But then he will suddenly start to shiver, have trouble standing, his tail will tuck under and he has trouble holding his head up. This lasts for about...

Dog shaking like seizures [ 2 Answers ]

My daschund started shaking with mouth open and can't shut mouth during this. When stop shaking, the mouth doesn't close right. What could be the cause of this?

My Dog is shaking while she sleeps and I'm worried. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Springer Spaniel called Jenny. She is as lively as ever and is now 11.5 yrs old. She sleeps on my bed which is how I have just noticed 4 nights ago she is shaking non stop and it seems to coincide with her breathing out. Also her behaviour is strange. The first night I noticed it early...

Dog shaking head [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is constantly shaking her head and flopping her ears from side to side. There is no visible infection in them or anything else that I can see. What could it be?

View more questions Search