Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Memaewuwei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 01:54 PM
    Translate Leelannee Thankful into Tibetan
    I have always wanted my daughter's name "Leelannee Thankful" to be my one and only tattoo. It would be most special translated into Tibetan, but I am doubtful this can be done. The other language that would be special to me, would be sanskrit. I have been searching for these translations for at least ten years and would be very grateful for anyone's help. Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 01:17 AM
    Hi, Memaewuwei!

It's my understading, that those here who are able to do the translating into Sanskrit the best, will need to know the exact, phonetic pronunciation of the name.

So, if you could provide that, it would be helpful.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tibetan signs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all! I have been searching the net for this almost 3 days. Does anyone know the tibetan script for the word.. FATHER Thanks in advance.. its for a tattoo!

Thankful for what we have [ 9 Answers ]

I guess we all at times look at what others have, or see the ads on TV this time of year, so it often takes a wake up call. As most know I recently got married and in doing we went today to move all of Toni's things into our home ( did not say my house any more) Well of course she had two...

Thankful to Dennis and stonewilder [ 1 Answers ]

Wish you best luck in your life!

What are you thankful for? [ 9 Answers ]

I just want to know something (or many things) you are thankful for.:rolleyes: I truly am thankful that in my family, we have our health. I am thankful that my good days out number my bad. I am thankful (believe it or not) to have found this website when I did. Anyone?;)

View more questions Search