Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumasc44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 10:10 AM
    History on my house
    What is the history of the house at <ADDRESS REMOVED>
    dumasc44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 10:13 AM

What is the history on the house at <ADDRESS REMOVED>. Ex owners information, are they still living or any tax owned.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Hi, dumasc44!

It can take some patience to use this site. The best people to answer a question might not even be online at the time that anyone asks a question because anyone who answers questions volunteers their time to do so.

If you're in the United States, information about taxes might be available on a County website. It could be called the Assessors Office or maybe something else. Or, if not available online, you could call the City Hall.

Others might know about the other names that the office might be called concerning taxes.

Why would you need to know if previous owners are still living, please?

Thanks!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:06 PM

Talk to neighbors.

Go to the tax office, and see who owned it prior to you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 02:50 PM

It's a really bad idea to post your address on the internet. I'm asking the mods to remove it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the history of my house [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know the history of my house. How can I find it for free

History of my house [ 5 Answers ]

ME AND A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE WHERE WONDERING How can I find the history of my house online for free without having to go to a library ITS ONLY CUZ There's A STORY SHE HEARD FROM THE NEIGHBOR THAT A LITTLE DIED THE HOUSE :confused:

History of my house [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the history of my house such as the people who used to live there the address is 6002 west 2700 south west valley Utah we now there is a ghost there and we want to know what happened to it so we need someone's help to find the history and can tell us was there a murder there did...

History of my house [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there Iam trying to find out more about the history of my home. I live in Sydney Australia and so far no luck, any one have any ideas about where I could start looking Thanks ** email removed for posters safety.

View more questions Search