Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pharmcare Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Free scholarships in clinical pharmacy
    I am a pharmacist with first degree working in Mekelle University. And I want to have CLINICAL pharmacy for masters degree or to learn Pharm.D in England or other universities in USA, Canada, Australia or in China.
    pharmcare Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2009, 09:47 AM
    I am a pharmacist with first degree working as an instructor in Mekelle University, Ethiopia. And I want to have CLINICAL pharmacy for masters degree or to learn Pharm.D in England or other universities in USA, Canada, Australia or in China.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Hi, pharmcare!

So, what are you wanting to specifically know, please? More specific information from you would be helpful here.

If you do a Google search for scholarships in the regions concerning universities where you want to study, you'll most likely be able to find information where you could contact the institutions directly to see what they have to offer.

Thanks!
    amatoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 12:25 AM
    Hi, I'm pharmacist with first and I want to have clinical pharmacy for masters degree or to learn pharm.D in england or china.japan
    mekiye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 01:34 AM
    Hi I am b.pharm student in ethipia but I want to studt clinical pharmacy in abroad.
    mekiye Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 01:35 AM
    Sf
    Demssie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 12:44 AM
    Hi,I am Bs Clinical pharmacy student in Ethiopia.So,I want to apply the principles of it in Ethiopia.How do the Ethiopian policy now??
    kerebih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 12:21 AM
    I am an Ethiopian having Bsc in pharmacy in 2008 from Addis Ababa university. I am working in st Paul specialized hospital. Now I have deep interest to continue my msc in clinical pharmacy. So, pleas help me to make my dream real.

Thank you
    yasmin.gamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Hi pharmcare,

I would like to find scholarship in America or Canada to help me to take a master dgree in clinical

Regards
    dagnachew haile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 10:31 AM
    I am a pharmacist having B.pharm from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia. I would be glad if I get the chance to study clinical pharmacy in USA , UK or Canada. With best regards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free scolarship in pharmacy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a demonstrator in an egyptian pharmacy college ,how do I get a free scholarship in ENGLAND

View more questions Search