Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlanD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 09:22 AM
    I have added 2 extra radiators to system and one is luke warm at top and the other co
    I have added 2 extra radiators to system and one is luke warm at top and the other cold combi 105he now running 5 + 2 double in bungalow. Any suggestions?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 09:46 AM
    Bleed the air out of the system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiators hot however the water is luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Oil central heating on radiators hot however the water is luke warm. Can you help?

Luke warm radiators and water [ 2 Answers ]

Why are my radiators and water luke warm? My gas cooker is also not working properly, when I turn the gas on it lights the ring but there is hardly any flame, is this linked? Its natural Gas.

Luke warm radiators [ 1 Answers ]

About three years ago we had a new Buderus boiler installed. I don't think we are getting the best heat from it through our cast iron radiators we have a two story home with 10 radiators of varying size between both floors. It takes about 45-50 minutes for the temp in the house to raise 2 degrees....

Radiators warm at top cold at bottom [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 120FF Glowworm boiler with 16 radiators. It was installed about 7/8 years ago - three of radiators were added later. Radiators have thermostat valves but they are always on 5 becaue they never get hot enough. Any ideas. I've jujst turned the boiler setting up to maximum it was half...

Radiators hot but hot water from taps luke warm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, First of all I am novice.. a real novice when it comes to plumbing, so please be easy on me :) I hope someone can shed some light on this weird problem. I have a conventional boiler with a hot water tank in the bathroom and 2 tanks in the loft. The radiators in the house are fine, they...

View more questions Search