Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kofi Afi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Please, give me the tips on how to approach a lady you want to marry.
    The fact is I want to marry but in my life style I've never marry before and also have not approach any lady to propose love too. Because of that it have been finding it difficult to do so and I want the community to assist me in my first time of entering into marriage.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kofi Afi View Post
    The fact is I want to marry but in my life style I've never marry before and also have not approach any lady to propose love too. Because of that it have been finding it difficult to do so and I want the community to assist me in my first time of entering into marriage.
    I think that you have a few things backwards, unless you are asking what the marriage protocols are in a different country. (I am Canadian).

Normally, well my normal anyway, would be you date a girl first. Get to know her as a person. If you fall in love with each other, the next step would be to simply ask her to marry you.

The rest falls into place.

But, if you are in a culture where a caste system, or family expectations prevent you from making this decision without their approval or consent, that is something for others to answer with better knowledge than I have.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me some tips to get a better relationship with my sister [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my sister have nothing in common other then rock music and I can't seem to take that to my advantage because she never wants to do stuff with me. She is always telling me that I'm usesless that I'll never become anything in my life. I mean one time she cussed me out for dropping a cup...

Can you give me tips on being a good sales person? [ 4 Answers ]

Ive pretty much always been a server but I wanted to change it up a bit and just recently got a job at a very nice tanning salon. So nice were ranked top 10 in the nation. I love it so far and there so good at training people that I feel very comfertable with talking to customers about anything we...

People talk to me, and give me tips - I've just been dumped! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm 18 years old and I have just been dumped. We were friends beforehand (only 14 at the time) and he cheated on this girl to be with me. We then started dating and we got along great, hence the reason we were together for over 3 years. I have to admit I think I loved him more, I put...

View more questions Search