Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryirish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 09:38 PM
    80's there was a song that talked about a woman who live in a house on a hill
    In the 80's there was a country music song that talked abount a woman who ended up living in a "house on a hill" doing well while her man ended up down and out looking up to the house on the hill. This can't remember the name of the song or who recorded it but it is stuck in my mind and I need to know - please help!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2010, 10:26 PM

Could be a country song by Johnny Paycheck called "Slide Off of Your Satin Sheets". "Mansion on The Hill" by Hank Williams Sr. The Town where you live by Mel Street.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't figure out the name of this late 80's house song. [ 2 Answers ]

This song that I'm looking for is a "house" song from about 1988 or 1989,it plays a piano in the beginning,it goes... "DONDON...DONDONDON...DONDON"... (PIANO SOUND),During the song,there's a woman's voice that says "I CAN'T HELP MYSELF"(LOUD)... That's all I remember,please give the artist's name...

Can't figure out this late 80's house song [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody please tell me the artist's name and the song's name of a song that closely resembles the beginning of the song "rapination featuring. kym mazelle --love me the right way" but with a PIANO sound to it. Also this song is from around "1988 or 1989",I can also add to this question that...

Hip-house song from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me out,. it's driving me crazy,this song is my life,and I don't know the artist's name or the song's name,this song used to be on the popular 80's TV show "video music box" it's also a hip-house song,sang by an african american man,I've looked everywhere with no avail,and my searches...

Christmas movie 80's? Girl forced to marry, witch on hill. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starts with a girl riding in the back on a car, the car crashes and she flies out and hits her head. Then the movie turns into a fantasy where there is a girl being forced to marry a guy she doesn't want to marry. There are some funny character guys that are trying to help her escape. ...

Song lyric began "Got a House on a hill" 70's [ 2 Answers ]

:( There was a song that I believe was sung by Carole King. It was in the early 70's 73? 74? The first lyric was "Got a house on a hill and it's constantly filled....". Anyway,I can't find it on any Carole King lyric site. Maybe she didn't do it. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search