Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygriff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:50 PM
    A movie abot a young man teaching three older men how to attract women in a beach hou
    Looking for the title of a movie where three older men pay a young ,am to teach them how to attract women. I know it's an 80's movie and I remember them staying in a beach house. One scene, one of the men plays a Mexican or Spanish song on an accustic guitar while he is receiving oral sex and plays faster and faster until he breaks the strings.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 09:15 PM

Hardbodies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older men and younger women [ 5 Answers ]

There's a 40 something old man and a 32 year old woman. They get on well and "click". He told her he liked her couple of years back but she was never attracted or interested. They got together when he went to see her new bathroom (he is in the building trade) and since getting to know each other...

Younger Men vs. Older Women [ 4 Answers ]

Why do younger men (20 something) like older women (35 +)? Are they just looking for a good time? Do they ever think that there could be a future? :confused:

Older women/Younger men.I'm confused [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I've finally (FINALLY!) decided to re-enter the dating worth after months and months of being a crying, hopeless, helpless, pathetic shell of a human being. There's just something that has me a bit puzzled. Maybe some of you guys can clue me in. As some of you know from previous posts, I...

Older Women & Da young guys [ 4 Answers ]

I really like older women-older then me twentys,thirtys, and even early fourtys. I'm a grown man but I got that baby face so when I go to try and talk to an older honey they response sometimes is I'm to old for you and mostly you to long.So my question is what can I do or say to these ladies when...

View more questions Search