Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliver1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Itchy rash
    I have had this rash for a couple of months now. It started on my lower back and has spread all over my back and on my shoulder a bit. It seems not to be spreading anymore. Any info would be great. I have had chicken pox already... if that helps. Whiteheads do form on my back. The picture included is a picture I found online and didn't have any info attached to it. The picture is almost identical to my "situation".
    Attached Images

KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 08:43 PM

Looks like shingles. It itches like crazy. I've had it before.

shingles rash - Google Images
    gcbelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 10:50 PM
    Shingles is unilateral (on only one side of the body)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy rash [ 4 Answers ]

I am 17 and have a rash on my legs, back,belly,arms,hands and is starting to spread on my neck but it only shows when itched I have been to my doctors twice and both times said it was scabies but scabies is contagios but yet know one who I have been in contact with has caught it yet I have had it...

Itchy skin rash [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an extremely itchy skin rash on my leg for about 2 weeks now, there is no specific pattern, no heat radiating from my skin, I did have what seemed to be a 24 hour bug just prior to the onset of the rash, but these symptoms have completely cleared up. It is a raised red rash, with a...

Extreamly itchy rash. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone... first timer here... I have a situation. Its starts with an itch... then after scratching, turns red with really tiny small bumps that you can hardly see. Mostly on outré and inner arm and inner thigh, side of knees... strange... really itches at night and during the day not so...

Itchy skin rash [ 5 Answers ]

I seem to have what this person has, minus the spider bite: red, itchy bumps all over upper arms and legs, as well as a splotchy rash around my neckline that burns like crazy. Thoughts as to what it could be? Help... I'm scaring myself that it's shingles or something. Newsbunny For a few...

View more questions Search