Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmbritt722 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Kenmore elite front load heavy load not spinning
    My Kenmore Elite HE3 (model 11042832200) recently started having problems with heavy loads. I had a load full of towels and it wouldn't rinse/spin or drain/spin. I cancelled the cycle and took out most of the towels and it did a rinse/spin with no problem. I ran smaller loads and they completed the cycle just fine. However, another load that I didn't think would be too heavy encountered the same problem that I started with. The machine will agitate both directions, but it won't do the fast spin to get all the water out of the clothes. Tried searching the internet and now I don't know whether I need to replace the belt or check the pump. Any ideas??

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Kenmore elite he front load washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite washer- front load- and I have lost my book on codes. My washer gives the code 11- what does that mean.

Kenmore elite front load washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

The electrical wires that are attached to the inlet valve. I tried to pull them off but they did not come easy and I did not want to force them. Help

Kenmore front load washer not spinning fast on final rinse [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced a brocken shock on one side of the drum and thought it was my only problem. Everything seems to work okay except the drum doesn't kick into the fast spin during the final rinse. This is a 7 or 8 year old Kenmore 417.29052991 model and I cannot find a manual for assistance. Is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.