Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domexak47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 01:28 PM
    What dose the red flashing light on the lamp of a hitachi 60v500a
    The TV dose not turn on the red light keep flashing.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 02:03 PM

Usually means there is recording timer or power on timer set. Recording timers are for TV's with built in VCR's or DVD recorders.

Look for something marked TIMER on the remote. A link to the manual would help me.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 02:05 PM

Actually, a red flashing light on a rear projection TV usually means the lamp is out.

You'll hafta get a new lamp for that TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Problems - flashing red light [ 7 Answers ]

I have a high efficiency carrier furnace. When I came home yesterday I noticed that my house was a lot colder then it should be. The fan was blowing but no hot air. I checked the furnace and the LED red light was flashing - 3 quick then 1 long. On the back panel it said this indicated one of a...

Trane XB90 Gas Furnace -Red Flashing Light [ 6 Answers ]

My Trane XB90 Gas furnace has a red flashing led light. Is this a problem? What does it mean? Thanks in advance...

Electronic ignition red light flashing sequence [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a manual on a Concord furnace. At this time the blower starts but the burners do not light and then the system shuts down until power is cut and then turned on again and the same thing occurs, the rde light flashes 3 times before complete shut down occurs. What does this mean...

My Kenmore Coldspot will not despense water . It has red light flashing.what do I do. [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore will not dispense water or ice, it has a red flashing light on.

Flashing red light code ? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I have seen the same question asked and followed the instructions, BUT I can't find the meaning of my code on the inside of my access panel. I have a Trane XE80 with a White-Rodgers 50a50-473 control panel, the heat cycles on and off every 20 30min. The flashing code is (I think) 14 ...

View more questions Search