Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heezy09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 11:48 AM
    How do I get code or reset code for my kenwood kvt-614
    I purchased this "7 touch screen on craigslist.It is a kenwood excelon kvt-614. After installing noticed it was locked . I called kenwood & they said I would need proof of purchase for them to unlock wich I can't get because I bought off craigslist. Is there any other way to unlock this or reset it myself?

Check out some similar questions!

Garagedoor outside keypad reset code [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding our garage door outside key pad. My mother never really used the outside keypad located on the side of the garage door because, she always used her remote, anyway... we are trying to reset the code and put in a new one, BUT we don't know how. Is there any way...

Unlock code for Kenwood KDC-X617 [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me where the reset security code is in the radio? I can't afford to have it fixed so I thought I could reset it.Its a Kenwood radio and cd player. Made in 1997. I can't remember the code so I have to reset it. Thanks a million. I forgot to say it is a KDC-X617

Reset code hoda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Radio reset code handa accord 98

Reset code on garage door [ 2 Answers ]

I am Realtor and I want to help my clients with the garage door issue (foreclosure property). HOw to reset a password on the keypad. No available remote.

Reset code [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Would anyone happen to know the reset code for a 2000 Honda Accord EX radio?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.