Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zizerzazzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 06:33 AM
    Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium boa
    Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium board (e.g. a president, a secretary, and a treasurer) and if so, is it legal in NJ for one board member to serve in all capacities with no other association members on the board?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 07:16 AM

Hello z:

The answer will be found in your By-laws or your CC&R's.

excon
    zizerzazzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello z:

The answer will be found in your By-laws or your CC&R's.

excon
    Thanks and glad you're out of the joint.
    At the risk of sounding dumb, what's a CC&R?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Required minimum temp of heat in NY [ 1 Answers ]

What is the minimum temperature of the apartment in Yonkers, NY? My average temp is 61 degrees, even though I sealed all the windows and gaps. I am on a month to month and all three tenants agree that she does not give us enough heat or hot water, yet we are all afraid she will remind us "If you...

Minimum earned income required? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if there is a minimum earned income needed required to be eligible for earned income credit, child tax credit or stimulus. I only have 1 week of earned income that was taxed valued at $850.00 and my wife receives $132.00/wk child support. Also does money received from...

Are parole officers required to answer to anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is on parole and is still a mess. She is still doing drugs, driving on a suspended license, drinking, etc. (Her problem is 2 DWI's in less than 40 days:eek:) Anyway, her parole officer has has never checked on her, enforced her stipulations etc. Sh ehas talked to him 2 times since...

Minimum age to serve alcohol supervised [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me the minimum age a person can serve alcohol supervised in a members only social club?

Legal Description of a Condominium Unit [ 1 Answers ]

Can the legal description of a stand alone condominium unit include the exterior walls Thank You GaylonB525

View more questions Search