Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peter Jika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:15 AM
    How to write a company profile sample
    Hi!

My name is Peter of 082 427 8515 I have just started my small Transport business and some of my clients want to see my company profile. I have never write any before,can somebody please help me on how can I write one.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Hi, Peter Jika!

In what type of format are your customers looking for the profile of your business, please?

On a website, in a letter, or in some other format?

Thanks!
    mel 2129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 11:45 AM

How do I write a business profile to take to the bank
    idiris Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 11:32 PM
    How do I write a business profile for merchandising small company
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 12:42 AM
    Hi, idiris and anyone else who continues to post on this thread!

Please start a new thread about that if you want your question to get the most attention. This is the old and archived thread of someone else. Plus this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions need to be asked by starting new threads.

Thanks!
    rahul4122 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 02:14 AM
    Well I can the profile needs to be Simple, Straight, explanatory and should cover all aspect of your company.

Www.itoptionz.com
    rahul4122 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 02:22 AM

IT Optionz? - Web Designing company India | SEO | website design Delhi |
    mukul4trust Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2011, 04:46 AM
    Web Yukti Technologies is a professional Web Designing | Web Development | Seo | Corporate Branding | Logo Designing company in India offering great services in web design, web content development, network security configuration, client /server side scripting and e-commerce development.

There World Class Website Designing @ Amazing Prices. Plans Starts at just 99$ ( INR 4999 /- )Website Designing Plans Starts at just 99$ (INR 4999/-) They offering world class E-commerce, Joomla, PHP and WordPress websites and SEO Services at very low prices.
    mukul4trust Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Web Yukti Technologies is a professional Web Designing | Web Development | Seo | Corporate Branding | Logo Designing company in India offering great services in web design, web content development, network security configuration, client /server side scripting and e-commerce development.

There World Class Website Designing @ Amazing Prices. Plans Starts at just 99$ ( INR 4999 /- )Website Designing Plans Starts at just 99$ (INR 4999/-) They offering world class E-commerce, Joomla, PHP and WordPress websites and SEO Services at very low prices.

<a href="http://www.webyukti.com/"> Web Designing, Web Development, SEO and Logo Designing services</a>
    saroya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 11:51 PM
    Am starting my company and am looking for the customer on washing cars, supply of grains, office equipment, furniture,
    BandileK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 09:39 AM
    About writing a profile, I would suggest you first research the type of customers you want.What's new intheir industry, what's happening. Look at the type of communication they send out and who they are targeting. Thereafter, compare your capacity to deliver against each of the measurement variable you would have set out.At this point you should be ready write. Have an archetype-the typical model of the type of company you want. Then write as if for that company, describing how your offering can make their work better. What's in it for your client? Then it must be obvious in your profile.
    hanumanthappa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2012, 09:24 PM
    I AM ONE OF THE LINE TSONE MINES AND PRODUTION HIGH GRAD LIME STONE eveyer year 50cr turnover D.C motors manufacturing and service

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample letter of Introduction of company to company [ 7 Answers ]

Dear Team Kindly send me Sample letter of Introducing a company to other company.

How to write simple Company Profile [ 5 Answers ]

How do I write a simple Company Profile re my small business in Printing Services? What important information do I need to include? Will appreciate your help, thanks.

Sample of copmany profile [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make a company profile for a fabrication 7 structural work.

How to write my company profile [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , my name is vikram I am a distributor for FMCG & telecom products for my town , help me to write my company profile so that I can apply for other companies for the distribution. Regards Vikramshima Dabade

How I can write Company profile & portfolio [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Me Qaiser How I can write company profile and company portfolio for newly started company related to IT services provider e.g (Sortware Development, Testing, Data Entry and/or consultancy for process implementation etc)?

View more questions Search