Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peakey_looking for money Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 03:37 AM
    Looking for job in port talbot at 13 years old!
    My new year resolution is to find a job... [B]but[B] I'm not 13 in till march... and I don't know were to look for a job in port talbot... eneyone know where to find one?? :confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 29, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Paper round ?

Dec 29, 2009, 12:35 PM

Do you know where to get one??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 01:15 PM

News paper office, anyone local that may need dogs walked

Dec 30, 2009, 05:28 AM

Thak you... that helped me a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No job 4 two years [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a job in over 2 years - not that I haven't been trying. Today I got a response from hr in a company I sent a resume. It said that they see I haven't worked in over 2 years and asked me what I've been doing during that time. Can they ask that. How do I answer it. Seems that saying...

Looking 4 job 4 years [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working at a law firm, I have three years experience and believe that I am good at what I do and I love what I am doing. THe problem is the money I am getting month end. I spoke to my boss about it but she is not really interested in giving me raise. I have been looking for the job...

Theft under 5000 many years ago and looking for a job now. [ 1 Answers ]

So when I was 15 (im 19 now) I was caught shoplifting and got charged with theft under 5000 and possession of stolen property. I got my fingerprints and my mugshot taken. However, when I went to court, they didn't have me in their system. So I went before the judge and he gave me a letter...

Need to leave husband of 10 years but I a 15yr old, no job and no savings. [ 6 Answers ]

I am at the end of my ropes, and hoping someone can shed some light on this situation. I have been for the most part a stay at home mom for the last 10 years, taking part time work periodically when needed. Up until several years ago, I never realized how bad my husband was with money. I mean I...

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

View more questions Search