Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelamatttarajess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 02:14 AM
    We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca
    We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other spirit, he lives in my sons bathroom.
    Why are they here?
    bailey5663 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2011, 10:42 AM
    Usually if spirits are somewhere and they won't leave it means that they are trying to finish something that should have been done before they died please tell me if this is helpful or not :)
    natashamoody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 06:28 PM
    I honestly think that the people who lived there before had something to do with it so now they going take their out on you sorry this is not helpful please write me I now a lot about ghost and spirts it happen to me before
    foxylove Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 11:16 PM
    Move out asap it's the smartest thing to do before any harm is done
    foxylove Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2011, 11:22 PM
    Move out asap it's the smartest thing to do before any harm is done
    spiritknower Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 23, 2012, 03:07 AM
    The other spirit(not the boy) is a man,the man is stoping the boy form moving go to god or hell.ummmmmm the man could have raped the boy or killed the boy and himself
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 23, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Humans spirits CANNOT keep each other from going to their place in eternity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Is there a law against a 12 year old boy having sex with my 12 year old daughter? [ 6 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter was conspiring with her 12 year old boyfriend to have sex (intercourse). Fortunately we found out in time and are now restricting her freedom appropriately. However, the mother of the boy would like him to apologize to us (the parents) and she wants me to put the fear of God...

Who is this 16 year old boy? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the name of the boy who at age 16 (in year 2001) recited from memory the first 7000 decimal places of the decimal expansion of PI (math. PI = 3.14... ) both backward and forward. And also please tell me where was he born?

3 1/2 year old Boy [ 1 Answers ]

So I meet for the first time ever my nephew who lives in a completely different state than I do about a week ago, since Easter is coming up I was thinking of spending him a Easter basket through the mail but would it be right of me to send it to him even though I have not done anything for him in...

View more questions Search