Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CVSAGuy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Photo Programs and Photo Problems
    I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or duplicated. I've tried resizing, but the image remains distorted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 11:17 PM

Hi,

Personally I find photoshop well beyond basic needs of everyday user.

If you are just looking to resize and make some changes fairly quick and easy, would suggest infranview - a freeware with many tools avail for an everyday user with a little bit of time using it as opposed to photoshop where you really need to learn it.

Check it out

IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide
    CVSAGuy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 07:28 PM

Thanks. I'll give it a look.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you do this to a photo? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to figure this out for so long. There will be a picture at the bottom for an example. I was wondering how you could make it look like there are more then one you in a picture? LikeVVV He's not a twin (obviously, if you know who he is), but I don't understand how you can make...

Photo problems [ 5 Answers ]

I cannot see my photos in all my folders And on my external I have stored. All they are showing is the Icon Internet Explorer as on the Screen. :confused:

Problems with CD Photo Burning [ 2 Answers ]

This is my second request for an answer. Please reply. When I try to burn photos to a CD, only half the image is copied and the rest is tinged in green. I recently upgraded to Vista. Is that the problem? Your answers are appreciated.

Photo [ 2 Answers ]

Just in case someone here knows hw are 3d photos made

3d photo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pictue in 3d of an eagle landing on a branch ==how are these made

View more questions Search