Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsm1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 06:34 PM
    My nans ashes haven't been collected by her immediate family from the chapel of rest.
    My nan died in August 2009 and to date, her ashes still sit in the chapel of rest.

I want to collect them and have her ashes buried with her son(my father) which is what I know she would have wanted.

The funeral was paid via a insurance policy under the instruction of her daughter in law.

None of the family will talk to me..

The ashes just sit there in a shop and I want to know how I can get hold of them legally?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2009, 06:40 PM

Have you contacted the chapel and asked them how to proceed since I'm sure they'd like to have your grandma rest elsewhere as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collected bits, bytes, and sites [ 2 Answers ]

Top 17 Most Bizarre Sights on Google Earth Top 17 Most Bizarre Sights on Google Earth | Geek About Centennial Lightbulb Livermore's Centennial Light Live Cam The Beer Bottle Organ Peterson Strobe Tuners - Bottle Organ Fools World Map

Can a credit card 22 years old be collected upon? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Great answer , but can they report me to a credit reporting agency? If I don't pay them? I heard this practice is called re-casting... they buy old Accounts, which have been written off by the original account owner. ...

Relocated before rest of family - Filing status? [ 1 Answers ]

I relocated from Virginia to New York on January 1st 2005. I started a new job on January 2nd. My wife did not work in VA in 2005. Both my wife and I received 1 paycheck from our previous employer in January 2005 for work performed the last week of 2004. My family stayed in Virginia to sell our...

View more questions Search