Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BILLYLOB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 06:22 PM
    My beckett furnace runs,but won't stay on long enough to reach desired temp
    My beckett 55,000 btuh model afg runs but shuts down before desired heated temp.the computer panel was changed for 160.00.that did not fix the problem.it struggles to get warm in house

Check out some similar questions!

New AC Unit - cannot reach desired temp [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - Last Thursday I had a brand new Amana furnace (GMV95070) and Central AC (GSX13030) installed in my home. The unit replaced was all Lenox and approximatley 20 years of age. The problem is with the new AC unit... The old supposidly inefficent AC unit had absolutley no issue getting my...

Ducane furnace shuts off before desired temp [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ducane furnace which on very cold days and nights will shut off early and is unable to maintain set temp. It will start up again but by the time it does, after about an hour, it never can get back to temp before shutting off again. If I either turn the thermostate to the off and then on...

Gas Furnace will not reach temp [ 4 Answers ]

Temp set to 64. 5 day programmable Honeywell from Home Depot. Had worked fine for over a year. Woke up at 50. Heat kicks on, got to 54 then shut off. I adjusted temp to 74. Still went to 54 then shuts off. Heater never blows for more than a few minutes. Decided to go to simple thermostat...

Electric furnace won't kick off at desired temp [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric furnace that is approx. 15 years old. It will work fine, until about 2:00am, then it will not kick off. I have checked the thermostat, & it is kicking back like it is supposed to, but the furnace continues to run. I had this problem, very sporadic last year. Now it is happening...

Furnace continues to heat past the desired temp. Setting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace with an AC unit. My wife wanted to replace the old mercury thermostat with a new digital model. We bought a Honeywell RTH230B. Now the furnace continues to heat, well past the set temperature on the thermostat. I have to switch the thermostat to the off position to get the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.