Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d.j.r. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Help with middle school dating
    I like this girl. I am very shy. I don't think she likes me. Right now we are in the friend zone. She was in my class last year. How should I ask her out. Also, do you think I'm ready in middle school.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 08:05 PM

Most middle schoolers are not ready to ask a girl out. If you're going to stay with a girl, and be truly committed to her, that will mean you're relationship ending in marriage, not in a break-up. Why don't you keep things at friendship level until you get older? Friends before lovers- that's the best way to go. Learn as much about her as you can while you are friends. (hangout, learn about girls, and gain their trust, the perks of dating, without the physical contact and emotional involvement that often ends in heartbreak.) Wait to date, until you are sure it is lasting. Very, very few high school relationships end in marriage. Most people don't find serious relationships, or their future spouse until college, or after.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 09:27 PM

I think you're ready for group dates and chaperoned dates. There's no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to spend time with this girl if you follow the rules.

But before any of that can happen, just ask if she want's to hang out. :)
    alexr21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 12:57 PM

I qas in that situation as well, first just keep it cool with her then hang out with her often and make her feel special by making her laugh and saying she's pretty. But don't fall in LOVE because your too young for that. You will know when to ask her out :)
    Cody529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 01:38 AM

Is it better to hang out with a group of girls that she is in and become friends with the others too?
    kas_100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody529 View Post
    Is it better to hang out with a group of girls that she is in and become friends with the others too?
    Yes I think that is fine. If she thinks your a good boyfriend then she won't get jelous if you become close to her friends.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2010, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kas_100 View Post
    yes i think that is fine. if she thinks ur a good bf then she won't get jelous if u become close to her friends.
    This is an old thread. Kas we're glad you're here, but please don't use text speak. Welcome to the forum.:)
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2010, 01:55 PM

Don't come to her let her come to you try to sit near her say hi then if you see she likes you if she deose then you make a move hopwed I helped :)
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kas_100 View Post
    yes i think that is fine. if she thinks ur a good bf then she won't get jelous if u become close to her friends.
    Kas no chat or text speak it's against the rules.:)
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2010, 02:17 PM

Enjoy being young. High School is the time to think about dating.
    funky28 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 10:31 AM
    Honey, before you get into anything serious, just become friends with her. If you feel like your ready for dating you can go for iit, but you should make sure she actually likes you first.

Funky28
    greatstudent Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2011, 09:08 PM
    I think that you should wait a little while before asking her out. Become closer with her. Become her best friend. Make sure that she knows that she can trust you and that you will always be there for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle School Dating ? [ 20 Answers ]

OK, Im 10. I'm going to miiddle school in August. My older friend that goes to middle school talk abou it all the time. She says she got asked out on th first day!! :eek: and I don't ant to be mean or anything but, she isn't pretty. And that makes me wonder, do guys not like pretty girls too? I'm...

Middle school dating [ 50 Answers ]

I like this guy and I want to go out with him. I don't want to be sexual <definately not> but I want him to be my boyfriend. In your own opinion, is middle school too young for dating?

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle School Dating? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am in middle school and there is a boy I like. I don't want to ask him out, because I think he doesn't like me. But, I was wondering if you think that middle school is too young for dating? If not, where do you even go?? Do you just talk in school?? :);):D:cool::rolleyes::p

Middle school dating mix-up! [ 2 Answers ]

A really sweet guy just asked me to join his group.. :rolleyes: it's a club by invite only. A couple of my friends are in. I want to join, but if you get an invite it usually means your in as a couple or not if a friend invites you. But my point is I already have a boyfriend who is my age because...

View more questions Search